Big 12 Teams You Like and Hate

I don't get it.

In the early 80's when I was in school at NU we HATED Oklahoma. Barry Switzer and Brian Bosworth(less) were the DEVIL.

Now everyone likes and "respects" them?? wtf?

I felt the same way about the Cornhuskers during the 1980's when I was a teenager, though obviously from the other side. Then a funny thing happened: I grew up, and matured. This Sooner fan is not asking any Cornhusker to "like" my team. But I think the "respect" has been earned, in both directions.

since i love football, quess there,s not a team i totally hate in the big 12...if there is a team on the bottom of my list, i quess it would have to be texas.... not sure why, quess for one thing i hate there uniforms...

since i love football, quess there,s not a team i totally hate in the big 12...if there is a team on the bottom of my list, i quess it would have to be texas.... not sure why, quess for one thing i hate there uniforms...

Speaking of the Texas uniforms, I often think their helmets look too large. Is that just me or do they have larger helmets than everyone else?

What's the name of the school who's fans flatten tires, sucker punch other fans, and send death threats to coaches and players who don't enroll at their school? I hate those guys!

Hey, who let you out of your cage?

But you're right... I hate KSU, too.

I just don't understand why you'd talk about your own school that way, HF. You're a closet Husker fan, aren't you?

I'm a HUSKER fan.

I respect all the Big 12 teams, however.

I think we should tell the Texas teams that this is just not working out for us. Let them have the Big 12, Start a new conference and call it the Big 8, invite:

1. Nebraska

2. Oklahoma

3. Kanas

4. Kanas St.

5. Iowa St.

6. Oklahoma St.

And tell:

7. Colorado

8. Missouri

clean it up or your gone. No class.

Love the Huskers

I despise everyone else in the Big 12. Don't get me wrong, never underestimate, and respect your enemy.

And I have an unrefined hate, and I do mean hate, for the Oklahoma Sooners.

Didn't date a chick, cause I found out she was from Norman....

It's just me and my world of enemies

~ Slayer

No Sea of Pink it's not K State.....all we have are players that get wasted beat up on hall monitors then run from the cops........wait that's not our QB. Anyways I hate that team whoever they are!

Aw, c'mon, HF... you know you love us. Why else would you hang out around here?

You can feel that Husker blood starting to run through your veins, can't ya.