THE TAIL GATE NEWS

msully

Either this thread is moving to the woodshed or being closed in about 3......2.......1........

what the hell is the woodshed? how gay is "having a seperate board so people like knaplac don't have to keep getting pimped in front of their e-friends"

Woodshed is where these thread go so you can do all the name calling stuff you want. Because this is a family bored the Mods like to keep this part clean. Not saying it's gotten to swearing here yet but it could and everyone including you could have it out in the woodshed. We have plenty of degenerates that come from other schools and talk in the woodshed. Wait til you meet Huckfuskers!

Either this thread is moving to the woodshed or being closed in about 3......2.......1........

what the hell is the woodshed? how gay is "having a seperate board so people like knaplac don't have to keep getting pimped in front of their e-friends"

Yeah. 'Cause I'm going to have to cry myself to sleep tonight to get over the way you "pimped" me.

Whatever makes you happy, harp.

yes, the thought of bitches crying makes me happy, does that make me eviler than skeletor?

Yeah. 'Cause I'm going to have to cry myself to sleep tonight to get over the way you "pimped" me.

yes, the thought of bitches crying makes me happy, does that make me eviler than skeletor?

:)

Got any more names to call people, harp? That hole could get a little bit deeper if you try. :thumbs

Woodshed is where these thread go so you can do all the name calling stuff you want. Because this is a family bored the Mods like to keep this part clean. Not saying it's gotten to swearing here yet but it could and everyone including you could have it out in the woodshed. We have plenty of degenerates that come from other schools and talk in the woodshed. Wait til you meet Huckfuskers!

"huckfuskers" is that the profesional band of "e-bullies?" yes... that will be scary! e-hitmen! awesome!

do they wear gang jackets, i bet they're denim and they smell like corndogs, i was in lincoln once, everyones wears jorts and smells like corndogs.

Got any more names to call people, harp? That hole could get a little bit deeper if you try. :thumbs

its a family board! the pathetic part is you continue to jump in hoping ill "call you names" so that "thaa thaa baaa baaa baaa bad maaaan will go awwaaaaaaayyy!"

its a family board! the pathetic part is you continue to jump in hoping ill "call you names" so that "thaa thaa baaa baaa baaa bad maaaan will go awwaaaaaaayyy!"

Nobody here is afraid of you, most certainly not me. Bored? Sure. Annoyed? Absolutely. Amused? Slightly, but in that "watching a train wreck happen with awestruck fascination" kind of way only.

Don't overestimate your influence on a message board simply because you have the ability and lack of internal discipline to type certain words.

"huckfuskers" is that the profesional band of "e-bullies?" yes... that will be scary! e-hitmen! awesome!

do they wear gang jackets, i bet they're denim and they smell like corndogs, i was in lincoln once, everyones wears jorts and smells like corndogs.

talk about unoriginal slams on Nebraska people. Why don't you just say we all weigh 250 pounds and wear bib overalls everyday with our straw hats and a wheat strand in our teeth. You wanted people here to be original with slamming LSU so you should try the same.

Huckfuskers is a frequent contributor to the woodshed and his sole purpose is to bash anything Nebraska and flame. He is a K-state fan. I was just merely stating that he is also someone who wants to come and flame on our boards and you remind me of him.

I fail to grasp why you guys are going on and on about this stuff with this guy. He's clearly a stranger to reality, yet you argue with him like you're going to talk sense into him.

How many times can he come back with gibberish after you've proved him wrong YET AGAIN, and still wade right back in there to debate with him?

If this is entertaining to you guys then by all means continue, but for the life of me I just can't figure how you would care enough what a guy like this thinks to debate points with him.

I made that mistake earlier this week. This guy can't be debated with. :moreinteresting

talk about unoriginal slams on Nebraska people. Why don't you just say we all weigh 250 pounds and wear bib overalls everyday with our straw hats and a wheat strand in our teeth. You wanted people here to be original with slamming LSU so you should try the same.

Huckfuskers is a frequent contributor to the woodshed and his sole purpose is to bash anything Nebraska and flame. He is a K-state fan. I was just merely stating that he is also someone who wants to come and flame on our boards and you remind me of him.

its true though. if i was making it up i'd be totally unorigional, you're absolutly right. but its true, "the truth is unorigional at times." jack kerouac said that.

CapsPoster.jpg

RUBBING IT IN

BECAUSE YOU'RE BUTT HURT AND ITS FUN TO WATCH YOU ACT LIKE A GIRL.

Explain how he is acting like a girl. How do girls act? I would love to hear your reasoning.

how do you just now ask this? is it because "back-up arrived" or do you read from the bottom up?

CapsPoster.jpg

RUBBING IT IN

Explain how he is acting like a girl. How do girls act? I would love to hear your reasoning.

how do you just now ask this? is it because "back-up arrived" or do you read from the bottom up?

Avoidance. Nice. You gotta love a guy who sticks his foot in his mouth, then when he's caught he changes the subject.

That's a classic. :thumbs

CapsPoster.jpg

RUBBING IT IN

I don't need back up for one, two, I had other places to be, like transporting my children from one place to the other, it's called a life, three, you avoided and didn't answer!

CapsPoster.jpg

RUBBING IT IN

Avoidance. Nice. You gotta love a guy who sticks his foot in his mouth, then when he's caught he changes the subject.

That's a classic. :thumbs

ohhhh. sorry, i said you act like a girl because your the guy who got all butt-hurt last friday (or thursday) when i guarented bo pelini was going to be yall's next head coach. you said some childish stuff and i said ill check back in on monday... lo and behold i was right, now your acting like a girl and thats why... you happy now?