Running Backs Coach

did Pelini settle on someone yet? Or is Jordan still N?

I don't know who's it going to be, but I like Jordan and hope he stays. The RB's were a bright spot (when given the oppurtunity to run) and Jordan is a high energy type of guy. Now if Castille can just hang on to the ball.....

Coach Brown can teach him to hang onto the ball, if no one else can.

I really hope Jordan stays cause i think he is a good coach and is intense jsut like BO.

Look at this video of 2006 spring practice highlights, at 1:18 Coach Jordan is doing a blocking drill with the backs and Kenny Wilson dominates some other guy, and Jordan runs over to him and tells him to but on his title belt cause he was the champ (atleast thats what it looks like to me).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CQJO0L6VXU...feature=related

So i think Jordan was one of the few coaches who really could get our players going and you know that is what Bo wants. Also it i dont think it would hurt to have another hold over from the previously staff to help the transition.

Coach Jordan also seems to be able to really relate to his players and recruits, cause every running back that we have had has only had great things to say about Jordan. I have also read a lot of quotes from recruits that said they had a great relationship with coach Jordan.

So i think it would be great to have Jordan on the staff next year.

I too was hoping Jordan would be allowed to stay and still hope that there might be a chance, but I don't think that is going to happen.......as Dunder... stated, on 1620 the zone, Kevin Kugler, voice of Westwood one, and the Big Red Wrap-up show, reported that Lydon Murtha said he saw Coach Jordan cleaning out his office....... so it was "reported" by a prominant radio host with ties to NU........ still just rumor....not fact, so please don't assume that I am saying this is absolutely the truth......

Kevin and Mike'l went on to discuss the fact that they obviously thought this was a very good sign that Jordan wasn't being retained....they said that they wouldn't understand him "cleaning out his office" if he was staying, unless he was moving to a different office.....possible, but doesn't make a lot of sense...

They were surprised that the entire staff hasn't been announced yet, and then speculated that maybe Bo had someone in mind that he couldn't name yet because of ties to another team.....possible bowl games, etc.... they also thought everything must be "somewhat" finished behind the scenes, because you are allowed to have 6 coaches (I think) on the road recruiting, and NU had 5 yesterday......Hopefully it will all be finalized soon....and I am pulling for Jordan..

They were surprised that the entire staff hasn't been announced yet, and then speculated that maybe Bo had someone in mind that he couldn't name yet because of ties to another team.....possible bowl games, etc.... they also thought everything must be "somewhat" finished behind the scenes, because you are allowed to have 6 coaches (I think) on the road recruiting, and NU had 5 yesterday......Hopefully it will all be finalized soon....and I am pulling for Jordan..

Could he be waiting for Arizona to decide to keep or get rid of Mike Stoops. That is jsut wishful thinking cause i dont think it will happen, but hey i can dream.