Anybody seen this one yet?

:woo Ha Ha Ha!!! That's freak'n hilarious! One of the responses under the photo is a classic. You guy's must be a bunch of Bible Beaters. It's all fun and games until somebody makes fun of religion and then your all high and mighty. Light'n up people, there has been worse posted on here. And who cares if Tom would approve or not? Is he gonna come to my house and scold me? You get mad because somebody uses religion in their humor but yet we are suppose to hold Tom to a GOD status? I didn't think you religious folk were suppose to have any other gods? Wouldn't the shirt's you sell on this site be a slam on religion? "reBOrn" I would have to say yes. You are comparing our Husker football team to Jesus Christ himself. Funny how quick you are to judge somebody. That's not very Christian like either. Maybe you should all drop and start saying Hail Mary's. Do you need to go to confession just for looking at the photo?

Seriously people! :ahhhhhhhh

No Gods,

No Hero's,

No Idol's,

Just Pure Inner Strength.