Callahan on Chiefs' Short List

Noooo not the Chiefs.. I love the Chiefs and cant let him ruin that program too.. What is ass clowns deal does he just have to work for bosses with the last name Pederson?? Cant stand Callahan, I am sure KC is smart enough not to hire his ass!!!!!!

KC saw how bad he did with the Raiders so I cant see them going with Cally.. Raiders would be laughing there asses off!!!

Bill Callahan, formerly head coach at Nebraska and with the Oakland Raiders, has received interest from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers about joining their offensive staff according to the St. Petersburg Times.

With the contracts of nearly every offensive position coach set to expire, there's expected to be some turnover on Jon Gruden's staff. Callahan, 51, was fired after four years at Nebraska Nov. 24 after coaching the Cornhuskers to their only losing season in 45 years.

Prior to coming to Nebraska, he was the Raiders head coach for two seasons, losing to Gruden's Buccaneers in Super Bowl XXXVII. Callahan spent four seasons as the Raiders offensive coordinator under Gruden in Oakland. It's likely Callahan would coach the offensive line and/or be named offensive coordinator, a title Muir has held for six seasons under Gruden.

They can have his stupid a$$...