Callahan on Chiefs' Short List

Guys, we established that he was not a great fit for Nebraska - does not mean he will not fit in beautifully with the Chiefs. guy knows his x's and o's.

Agreed. That dude has forgotten more about football than most of us will ever know about it. His system would actually fit great with Croyle and 2 big targets in Gonzalez and Bowe. Obviously they have 2 viable RBs to open up the running game. Go Giants.

Yeah, because we utilized our TE's so well while he was here. :sarcasm

It will be interesting to see two men who CANNOT manage games well coexist. I think it would be a good fit...but is he going to like still being in the midwest? I mean we don't have real papers here or anything. And aren't Chiefs fans in KC just as passionate as Husker fans in Lincoln? Could be interesting.

Guys, we established that he was not a great fit for Nebraska - does not mean he will not fit in beautifully with the Chiefs. guy knows his x's and o's.

Agreed. That dude has forgotten more about football than most of us will ever know about it. His system would actually fit great with Croyle and 2 big targets in Gonzalez and Bowe. Obviously they have 2 viable RBs to open up the running game. Go Giants.

Yeah, because we utilized our TE's so well while he was here. :sarcasm

We didn't utilize anyone on the team when he was here. Besides, I wouldn't classify Tony G. as a 'classic' TE.

It will be interesting to see two men who CANNOT manage games well coexist. I think it would be a good fit...but is he going to like still being in the midwest? I mean we don't have real papers here or anything. And aren't Chiefs fans in KC just as passionate as Husker fans in Lincoln? Could be interesting.

I agree since Herm is the one that said the phrase "You play to win the game" and Callahan most times tried not to lose by to much. Neither coach was very good at either one. They are friends supposedly.