Mangino and coaches after win.

I saw that, and kind of felt bad for the players....the players enjoy stuff like that, and they really "earned" the right to give their coach a gatorade/water bath.....that is part of winning a big game........

and heck, what was it going to hurt......1 cooler of water would have only gotten 1 of Mangino's arms wet....you would need a friggin horse tank to douse that big basta@#......... I name call only in jest.....He is a remarkable football coach, and should be commended in what he has done at KU......horrible history,and a basketball school..... I hate to admit it, but congrats to KU and mangino on a great year, and I firmly believe they may be here to stay for at least the near future...

Did anyone else notice Mangino and the other coaches not letting the players give the Gatorade bath to Mangino. What was that all about? If I were Mangino and I just beat VTech, I'd probably dump it on myself.

Mamgina in a wet T-shirt? Can"t be good?

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Columbia,Mu

:clap Good point..

0813_rosie_odonnell_inf.jpg

Rosie "Boat Tippin'"

Plus..Way to far away from Bath night...He'd probably start sticking to stuff.

I read somewhere that it was for health reasons. The rush of cold water could send him into cardiac arrest.

Makes sense..I'm surprised more "detail oriented" coaches aren't taking players' ice supply away before big games.."Experts" always say luke warm drinks are better for you, anyway... <_< ..Builds character