Research Papers

i have a final written assignment due by midnight saturday, and it has to be 5 pages (double spaced so more like 2.5 pages) on a "Pioneer in Technology" for a computer class that i am taking, plus i have to study for and take the final exam also.

so if anyone wants to help out, PM me and i will give you the details.

Well, here's an excellent biography of Bill Gates. It might be just what you're looking for - it delves deep into his personality and is a fascinating account of his pioneering days at Microsoft...I didn't read all of it, mind, but it looks like the reviews agree with my initial reaction.

That said, it's only a 2.5-page assignment, so maybe Wikipedia is all you need...if that book is at your library though, I'd recommend you check it out, it is a good read, even if you don't read the whole thing :)

i dont think that any of you are grasping the concept here.

I have to study for my final, write the paper, and still have time to keep up to date on the Husker Board.

People, I cannot do all 3, I need someone to write the paper, so i dont have to give up my time on the board.

I am not like BRI who gets to access the board while he is on patrol

I have to study for my final, write the paper, and still have time to keep up to date on the Husker Board.

People, I cannot do all 3, I need someone to write the paper, so i dont have to give up my time on the board.

Actually, I can't do that yet.

1. Because they are just putting the computer in the cars.

2. My FTO might fail my a$$ if I did that!!!!

So you want someone to assist you with cheating academically??? :lol: I'd help you out, but I have to read 6 chapters and write a 5 page paper by Tuesday.

Actually, I can't do that yet.

1. Because they are just putting the computer in the cars.

2. My FTO might fail my a$$ if I did that!!!!

So you want someone to assist you with cheating academically??? :lol: I'd help you out, but I have to read 6 chapters and write a 5 page paper by Tuesday.

i will never admit to anything like that

Well, here's an excellent biography of Bill Gates. It might be just what you're looking for - it delves deep into his personality and is a fascinating account of his pioneering days at Microsoft...I didn't read all of it, mind, but it looks like the reviews agree with my initial reaction.

That said, it's only a 2.5-page assignment, so maybe Wikipedia is all you need...if that book is at your library though, I'd recommend you check it out, it is a good read, even if you don't read the whole thing :)

FWIW, I would be careful using wikipedia. I had a professor that said most schools won't accept papers that use wiki as a source.

Just turn in a blank report. When the instructor askes where the content of your paper is. Reply with some story about a new technology that will allow you to transmit it to HIM/HER by ESP or some other nonsense that drowning might understand. Make sure you explain that because it is still a Top Secret military invention that he/she will have to wait until the civilian module is available in about 20 years.

That should give you a little extra time to DO YOUR OWN WORK.

Just turn in a blank report. When the instructor askes where the content of your paper is. Reply with some story about a new technology that will allow you to transmit it to HIM/HER by ESP or some other nonsense that drowning might understand. Make sure you explain that because it is still a Top Secret military invention that he/she will have to wait until the civilian module is available in about 20 years.

That should give you a little extra time to DO YOUR OWN WORK.

thanks for the help BRO, aka Richard Cranium, aka d******d