Pelini's recruits

Since Pelini has got here, we've gotten 4 commits:

a C2 Honorable Mention TE

a TE whose father is on the coaching staff

2 guys (QB and OL) who were going to Oklahoma State until Okla. State pulled their scholarship offers.

What exactly are you getting at? He came in, put together his staff and hit the recruiting trail for what, 1 week?? It was a dead period up until a few days ago. Everyone seems to be blowing this out of proportion.

2 guys (QB and OL) who were going to Oklahoma State until Okla. State pulled their scholarship offers.

What exactly are you getting at? He came in, put together his staff and hit the recruiting trail for what, 1 week?? It was a dead period up until a few days ago. Everyone seems to be blowing this out of proportion.

no sh#t. here we go, bitching about the new coach and his recruiting after less than a couple weeks.

this sh#t is already getting old. lighten up folks! we have a new coach, if this is how we are going to act after less than 2 weeks, with barely any time for him to recruit, i can imagine how the reaction will be after a couple losses!

You know the funny thing about recruits is it doesnt matter what their ranking is, its all about the coaching staff and how they can develop the players. Look at the national championship teams of the 90s we usually got one or two amazing recruit but it was the way that osborne could transform the players and also i believe that this is what pelini can do so i dont care about those that backed out. they wouldnt be a good fit because it shows that when it came to a rough time they were indecisive and thats not what you want to rebuild a great program. Pelini is going to transform this program and in a few years those guys are going to be wishing they had stayed with nebraska.

And now it looks like Compton to ND--I'm wondering if he'll even show for his NU visit this weekend. Once this rush for

the exits started, I expected most of the remaining recruits on the fence would go too. This is the downside of the many

recruits having formed bonds with each other and buying into the BC hype until it imploded by the sheer weight of

its own BS. So let them go elsewhere, it may take longer to rebuild NU football, but it will be done from the ground

up the right way and with dedicated individuals. :)