Night of a Thousand Bogasms

hack

I love it....can't hurt recruiting, that is for sure, when you have Dorsey showing the love...that will make the recruits give some real thought to who Bo is and what he represents.

I am convinced they hired the right man at the right time for this job.

DaveH,

I think any national attention is good. It may not pay rewards this year, but with Dorsey making his coments it may help sway some that are on the fence. It really depends on how active the current recruits are and the current players making potential recruits aware of how his past players view him. Waving that NC ring around will most likely help. That is one of the main reasons Weis is doing so well in recruiting I think.

Bo seems to know the players, what they need to be motivated and how to keep them pasionate.

I really like some of the things he is doing. Time will tell if this is the answer.

DaveH,

I think any national attention is good. It may not pay rewards this year, but with Dorsey making his coments it may help sway some that are on the fence. It really depends on how active the current recruits are and the current players making potential recruits aware of how his past players view him. Waving that NC ring around will most likely help. That is one of the main reasons Weis is doing so well in recruiting I think.

Bo seems to know the players, what they need to be motivated and how to keep them pasionate.

I really like some of the things he is doing. Time will tell if this is the answer.

I'm glad you've decided to keep an open mind about all of this...

:):):)

Half in jest, I think we should thank Bill Callahan for being such a duf' as to blow this season so badly that we were ready for a new coach just when Bo Pelini was ready to take another step forward. My Father always said, "Being lucky is good but having good timing is great."

>>>T_O_B

:lol::lol::lol: