Colorado and Baylor

Like they said, its a different player who shows up each night. We don't have consistent players and until we do we won't be anything. Imagine having miller playing like he did along with how Ade normally plays, with Anderson playing like he did last year, and Maric being a force in the paint the whole night :) Put Velander on the wing and we would be smokin' these teams.

Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda....Let's face it, this is still a below average team with 5 very average players on the court. Rarely do they look like one cohesive unit playing as one team. You watch the UNC's, the KU's and the like and they look like they could run their offense with their eyes closed or help on defense without anyone asking for it. You watch NU and the only thing they would know when their eyes are closed is if they are sitting on the bench or standing on the floor.

:bang:bang

Husker baksetball is turning into the Cubs, it is always next year. I know the season is not over but that game was the game I had the most confidence in winning in the big 12 (CU at home is first). This team needs to start over and get a win on Saturday before we really get imbarsed(sp)

Last night's game is why it is very difficult to get "excited" about NU basketball. Yes, I cheer for them, listen to the games, go to a few, etc...., but as huskerfan500 says, I am tired of saying ....just give them 1 more year.... I think Doc is going in the right direction, and we will keep improving and it will be painful.....

Maybe it is the "Cubs" fan in me, and my reluctance to get excited about nothing, but I just can't bring myself to even equate NU basketball to NU football. I mean, crap, we are all kind of satisfied with a 20 pt. loss to KU (rightfully so), but then this team goes on the road and loses to the worst team in the conference...... KChusker and I were talking after the KU game about "quality" wins and the post-season......but last night kills me....and this was a MAJOR QUALITY LOSS.......and until this program can win the games it is supossed to (road or not), I just have a hard time raising my expectations as a FAN...

Its funny how long it took Maric to find out they were double

teaming him from the begining of the game. Maybe Doc's

fault I dont know. FREE THROWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets see what Chris B. can do what some more playing time.

Hopefully with these 4 kids that are redshirting will make a

difference next year

:dunno:dunno