Huskerboard Tailgates????

Apathy

Rob,

I am so impressed with today's military men. You guys are simply amazing. I really do not know how you guys and your families do this. It is too much to ask of anyone.

I know you must feel it is the right thing, but you are in my prayers every night. Very few have the slightest clue of what you are doing and how much it takes to do it. I admire your will and drive, thank god there still are people that love this country before family and anything else.

Thank You

even though you are a Army man!!

I will buy you a beer or what ever you want when I meet you. And Numeruno if he can make it.

Again thanks guys for all that you do, and the danger you face. You are truly heros in this day and age.

Keep safe.

Rob,

I am so impressed with today's military men. You guys are simply amazing. I really do not know how you guys and your families do this. It is too much to ask of anyone.

I know you must feel it is the right thing, but you are in my prayers every night. Very few have the slightest clue of what you are doing and how much it takes to do it. I admire your will and drive, thank god there still are people that love this country before family and anything else.

Thank You

I will buy you a beer or what ever you want when I meet you. And Numeruno if he can make it.

Again thanks guys for all that you do, and the danger you face. You are truly heros in this day and age.

Keep safe.

As a former 10 year military guy myself....I Salute you! :cheers

Rob,

Thank You

Keep safe.

As a former 10 year military guy myself....I Salute you! :cheers

:yeah