Bill Callahan autographed football

MVPujols

Autographed by Callahan $19.99

http://www.huskervideo.com/store/pc/...idproduct=3668

Same football without autograph $29.99

http://www.huskervideo.com/store/pc/...idproduct=3835

Uh...does the BC autographed ball come with air in it? :nutz Maybe it is filled with lead...I doubt he is hiding his buy ;) out in there....

omg that was funny.... so my autographed poster by the coaching staff that i paid $4 for would go for three dollars? comes with a nice frame for free.....

The frame would be worth $3, the poster - you might have to refund the $3 to get them to take it. :nutz

I think my Callahan football is probably worth even less since it is personalized. It was pretty sweet about 5 months ago.

If your eventually looking to sell something that is autographed....NEVER have them personalize....just make it general, otherwise it isn't worth much to anyone else. :rollin

I think my Callahan football is probably worth even less since it is personalized. It was pretty sweet about 5 months ago.

If your eventually looking to sell something that is autographed....NEVER have them personalize....just make it general, otherwise it isn't worth much to anyone else. :rollin

He got it as a gift.

He got it as a gift.

Uh .... Where does he say that it was a gift? :bang

My wife's cousin is the assitant equipment manager for the football team and he had Callahan personalize the football to us as a wedding present. It was pretty sweet when we got it. I should ask if he could have Osborne cross off Callahan's name and write his in there.