Look for strong finish

I look forward to Nebraska filling out the 2008 class strong and edging up the Rivals/Scout lists.

The Kansas City Star just had breaking sports news because Missouri is currently the top rated class in the Big 12 North. link

By the sheer numbers Nebraska still has to fill this class should move up. I'm pretty happy with those left on the board that the Huskers are in the running for.

I look forward to Nebraska filling out the 2008 class strong and edging up the Rivals/Scout lists.

The Kansas City Star just had breaking sports news because Missouri is currently the top rated class in the Big 12 North. link

By the sheer numbers Nebraska still has to fill this class should move up. I'm pretty happy with those left on the board that the Huskers are in the running for.

I am not to concerned with being a "top rated class". I just want Coach Bo and the rest of the staff to get kids that they can see will fit their system. Heart, Determination, and Will is what I want to see in our recruits this year!

I am not to concerned with being a "top rated class". I just want Coach Bo and the rest of the staff to get kids that they can see will fit their system. Heart, Determination, and Will is what I want to see in our recruits this year!

I agree with you, and I think from watching some of the video that these new guys will fit the mold.

I do think ratings are a little over rated. Who really knows how well players will turn out. But, it is nice to see that our class is very solid. I think that considering Nebraska did a complete overhaul of the coaching staff and had the worst season I could have imagined our recruiting class is outstanding. I mean Missouri and Kansas had one of the best seasons they ever had, and their classes aren't that much better than ours. (We are rated higher than Kansas) I admit their classes look good but not head over heals better than ours. Plus, we are still going to add more players! These coaches are doing an outstanding job so far, and I couldn't be more excited for the fall.

:restore

I do think ratings are a little over rated. Who really knows how well players will turn out. But, it is nice to see that our class is very solid. I think that considering Nebraska did a complete overhaul of the coaching staff and had the worst season I could have imagined our recruiting class is outstanding. I mean Missouri and Kansas had one of the best seasons they ever had, and their classes aren't that much better than ours. (We are rated higher than Kansas) I admit their classes look good but not head over heals better than ours. Plus, we are still going to add more players! These coaches are doing an outstanding job so far, and I couldn't be more excited for the fall.

nebraska had done well considering they had about a month to recruit.. i am really surprised at the number of decommits when callahan left, you would not think that would happen with a school like nebraska. i have looked at some of the other schools that had major coaching changes, most have suffered worse than nu, the exception is michigan. next year will be the true test in recruiting for bo and company...hopefully they can pull in some of the 4 star guys, something i thought was missing with bo late arrival, but you cannot really blame him since the recruting was started so late

nebraska had done well considering they had about a month to recruit.. i am really surprised at the number of decommits when callahan left, you would not think that would happen with a school like nebraska. i have looked at some of the other schools that had major coaching changes, most have suffered worse than nu, the exception is michigan. next year will be the true test in recruiting for bo and company...hopefully they can pull in some of the 4 star guys, something i thought was missing with bo late arrival, but you cannot really blame him since the recruting was started so late

I think they mean something, but are not proven fact either. I do want our class to move up just becasue of that article..... that would be hilarious if we finished ahead of them. along that note I dont think they have pu thorson on our list. he is a 2 star and should help us move up.