Player transfers

A player that comes to mind is Ross Pilkington. A 3 year player (1 under BC), who just packed it up and left. Maybe he had his reasons, who knows. It was kind of like, I've had it with this sh#t, I quit.

From what I remember about Pilkington he was more of a blocker then pass catcher anyway. Maybe he realized he wouldn't see much more time with BC. Who knows though.

If I remember correctly it had something to do with steroids. At least that was a rumor going around then. Not sure how it turned out. It may have been during his baseball days and was drawing unwanted attention to the program. I don't think it was coaching related, but who knows.

The philosophies are not changing too incredibly much on offense....especially with Watson staying on board. Maybe that is the main reason no one left since he stayed. As far as the the defensive side of the ball, you would be an idiot to leave b/c Bo is coming in to coach. Maybe McKeon would have transfered b/c he would have been forced to play and make a tackle.

It does say a lot about the coaching staff that no one left b/c of the change.

As others have said, the philosophy hasn't changed a whole lot especially on offense. Also, these coaches seem to have more of a connection with the players so that probably helps.

It's still early though. I'd say we will be mostly safe from change related attrition after spring ball.