THE most overhype players to sign w/NU

Not really when he signed but............Mo Purify.

His potential was far bigger than his actual play.

Thats insane... Mo had some of the best plays in the last 2 years... do you want to give back the win he got over A&M?

Getting suspended because he couldn't avoid being arrested and, as rumor has it, couldn't learn the playbook meet my guidelines as a 'bust'.

No doubt the guy made some good plays, but his potential was thru the roof. I guess you can blame some of it on coaching, but it ultimately comes down to the kid.

Not really when he signed but............Mo Purify.

His potential was far bigger than his actual play.

Thats insane... Mo had some of the best plays in the last 2 years... do you want to give back the win he got over A&M?

Absolutely not with the A&M win but big plays does not equate being a good player. If I remember correctly it seemed like he had drops just about every game last year, and he did have a few drops that could have been big plays.

Mo was an average player with great potential. and to agree with Pimpzilla...he lacked intelligence which will hinder his chances of being a big time player. I wish him the best but he did not live up to the hype.

Marlon Lucky

:yeah

Tha'ts friggin laughable.

The only way some people would say Lucky wasn't a bust is if he would have won two Heisman's by now. The guy doesn't belong in the same topic where people are talking about Mickey Joseph and DeAngelo Evans. Gimme a break. :moreinteresting

I totally agree with Dave here- Marlon Lucky did everything we could have possibly asked him to last year. 1800+ combined receiving/rushing yards is a bust? You cannot seriously mention him in this discussion.

Why not just say Tommie Frazier was a bust? A five star quarterback? He should have given us AT LEAST three NCs. I can't believe we only got two out of him. :wacko:

Why not just say Tommie Frazier was a bust? A five star quarterback? He should have given us AT LEAST three NCs. I can't believe we only got two out of him.

if not for a errant field goal, nebraska WOULD have had three national championships.

yah, tommie was bust. he was named MVP in three bowl games (even the one nebraska lost) and didn't win the heisman trophy.

weak!

Why not just say Tommie Frazier was a bust? A five star quarterback? He should have given us AT LEAST three NCs. I can't believe we only got two out of him.

if not for a errant field goal, nebraska WOULD have had three national championships.

yah, tommie was bust. he was named MVP in three bowl games (even the one nebraska lost) and didn't win the heisman trophy.

weak!

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

weak!

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

nooooooooooooooo!

It's really hard to be too tough on Joe Dailey. He was throttled on all the message boards, all the papers and he took it better than most men twice his age. If anything he may have been the victim and not a flop. After one season as a starter here and what he went through it's a wonder he had the confidence to walk across the street. I'm not about to bag on him as over hyped or a flop but that's just my opinion.

Remember he was an option QB recruited to a school he thought would run the option then forced to learn an offense that they eventually dumbed down for Taylor, dumbed it down again the next year and dumbed it down some more for Keller