Spring Game

rocketlb

Hopefully 1 vs. 1 but you gotta have green jerseys on the QBs.

I agree completely. You have to keep your QBs safe and injury free. Hell, in high school our QBs were not allowed to be tackled or hit. I hope Bo goes 1s vs. 1s....not only for the spring game, but for the season as well.

I agree, they need to practice against the best we have so that it is not that much differenc come game time.

My big question is: Why didn't they go with a night game?

I haven't found anyone protesting that idea. I know that Lincoln businesses wanted it, Bo wanted it, fans wanted it, and supposedly the NFL Network was more enthusiastic about broadcasting it as a night game. I just don't understand why we bypassed on a night game! I would have loved it.

I would guess they'll do 1s v 1s but I kind of doubt they'll have green jerseys on the QBs. With a real 3 way quarterback battle going on and 4 months or so to recover from any injury before the season starts, I think they'll just let them play. Albeit, they'll probably tell the defense "don't kill them" - kind of an NFL pro bowl style defense.

I want to see what ends up happening between Witt, Lee, and Ganz- obviously that's the biggest story of the spring game- but I also want to see what our new secondary and linebackers look like. Of course it is the spring game so everything is to be taken with a liberal amount of salt, (remember Joe Dailey's spring game performance under BC?) but at least we get to see what they all look like moving at game speed.

My big question is: Why didn't they go with a night game?

I haven't found anyone protesting that idea. I know that Lincoln businesses wanted it, Bo wanted it, fans wanted it, and supposedly the NFL Network was more enthusiastic about broadcasting it as a night game. I just don't understand why we bypassed on a night game! I would have loved it.

I would guess they'll do 1s v 1s but I kind of doubt they'll have green jerseys on the QBs. With a real 3 way quarterback battle going on and 4 months or so to recover from any injury before the season starts, I think they'll just let them play. Albeit, they'll probably tell the defense "don't kill them" - kind of an NFL pro bowl style defense.

I want to see what ends up happening between Witt, Lee, and Ganz- obviously that's the biggest story of the spring game- but I also want to see what our new secondary and linebackers look like. Of course it is the spring game so everything is to be taken with a liberal amount of salt, (remember Joe Dailey's spring game performance under BC?) but at least we get to see what they all look like moving at game speed.

From what I heard, TO wasn't too keen on the idea of a night game because of the halftime ceremony where kids pledge to abstain from booze and drugs. If you gave fans four or five more hours to get hammered, it might send a mixed message.

Bo will go 1's vs. 1's, but he won't put our QBs at risk.

I think it will be 1 v 1 with the QBs in green jerseys. Got to limit the hits on the QB.

:yeah Can we also put a green shirt on Lucky? When he went down last year you could hear a pin drop in that stadium. He's very important to this team.

Thats a lot of pin droppings....Oh you didn't mean during games whenever he was touched. :dunno