Is it Feb. 22nd yet?

I was watching the evening news last night and they showed clips from media day with the baseball team. I now really wish that it was next Friday so the long awaited season would be here. On huskers.com there are a couple of articles from media day and it sounds like the players are ready to play. I personally can’t wait to see how the pitching rotation is and how well our hitting is. I think we have a strong core of players back that will lead this team to a great season. I know next Friday I’ll be close to a radio listening to the game. GOOD LUCK BOY’S!!! Go Big Red!

There is an interesting article today on ljs website...new pitching rule...every walk = running 1 mile. If things do turn for the worst or pitching staff will at least be in shape.

Stanford will be a good measuring stick...It would be GREAT to get off to a good start and really build this teams confidence. After the disappointments in Football, Basketball, I don't think I can handle another tough season. It's time for Husker Karma to change for the better starting with the boys at Haymarket. We have the leaders, we have the potential now we just have to prove ourselves.

Bring It On...6 Days, 4 Hours and Counting. HUSKER POWER!!!

I can't wait. Baseball is my favorite sport, behind football.

I don't have a whole lot of expectations for this years team. For the most part we have a fairly young and inexperienced pitching staff and a new pitching coach. So I'm anticipating a lot of growing pains. I do, however, love the attitude the new pitching coach has shown so far. Aggressive. And I do expect that we will see these young guys improve as the season goes on and we might end up having a decent year.

Only time will tell. This season could go a lot of different ways. But I'm ready for the ride.

i think you mean 3 out of 4. (friday is a dh) but we will take what we can get & considering that rain is in the forecast it might be 2 out of 3.

Anyway, all that matters is we WIN and get this team the confidence builder it needs to go on & make this season a good one. That way we can shut up the haters & bring this program back to where it belongs.

GO BIG RED!!!