Cool Idea for Beginning of 2008 Tunnel Walk

I wan't all of you to go to CBS.COM and watch the first 7 minutes of jericho, at onepoint it is the main character and this army guy talking and he goes "treat your wounded mourn your dead, the nightmare is over and order will be RESTORED", the it cuts to the sound that is assciated with the show and the cover page which just says JERICHO on a al black screen but for us it should say huskers then should just show clips of us dominating teams 90's 80's 70's teams then some of the 2000's and update the clips week by week

I wan't all of you to go to CBS.COM and watch the first 7 minutes of jericho, at onepoint it is the main character and this army guy talking and he goes "treat your wounded mourn your dead, the nightmare is over and order will be RESTORED", the it cuts to the sound that is assciated with the show and the cover page which just says JERICHO on a al black screen but for us it should say huskers then should just show clips of us dominating teams 90's 80's 70's teams then some of the 2000's and update the clips week by week

go take a look at the texas am tunnel walks, those are great and how they should be. end of discussion. the way it should go is show bo's defense from his first game as a heach coach and show them making smoker look horrible, and then as the season goes on switch to more clips of next year.

i think we should use the video from the 06 season. I also think they should get rid of the doors on the tunnel walk..... just a big open tunnel would be way better imo

black uni's would be sweet, if our basketball team can wear black(even though its just a small stripe) how come our football team can't

i think we should use the video from the 06 season. I also think they should get rid of the doors on the tunnel walk..... just a big open tunnel would be way better imo

black uni's would be sweet, if our basketball team can wear black(even though its just a small stripe) how come our football team can't

Do you mean the gates on the field? If so I personally think that is a cool thing that should stay. I remember the teams from the 90's walking to the line holding hands. To me this shows that same type of thing. Those doors swing open and the team is there taking a few steps walking onto the field, showing that swagger and confidence that we have been lacking for years. To me, when done right, the gates add that much more to the tunnel walk.

Do you mean the gates on the field? If so I personally think that is a cool thing that should stay. I remember the teams from the 90's walking to the line holding hands. To me this shows that same type of thing. Those doors swing open and the team is there taking a few steps walking onto the field, showing that swagger and confidence that we have been lacking for years. To me, when done right, the gates add that much more to the tunnel walk.

My head hurts............. :lol:

watched that episode. i don't know how much longer that show will be on the air, but it is good.

though it does annoy me that they killed gerald mcraney's character.

I still think the '06 tunnel walk vids with the contender theme were the best thing about the Callahan era. Every time I hear that song and imagine someone saying "I play for Nebraska", I get goosebumps. I wish we could just bring that back in some form, just make some minor adjustments so it doesn't get stale. The downside is that if they did that, we'd always be reminded in the back of our heads that it started during a period we'd like to forget.

My head hurts............. :lol:

I did mean the gates. I guess if done right they could be pretty cool, but as of right now their just gay.

BRI i've got some stuff that works wonders for head aches :lol: