DT Terrence Stephens

I was actually going to say we should be staying in contact with Stanford commits in case they do not get in. There is at least one case of that already this year.

Even better, he wasn't recruiting any of the other visitors to go with him to Stanford unlike say a commit to Colorado. And given that it got Ankrah to visit, I can't really think of a negative for allowing him to come. Already have at least one commit out of the weekend.

I was actually going to say we should be staying in contact with Stanford commits in case they do not get in. There is at least one case of that already this year.

Even better, he wasn't recruiting any of the other visitors to go with him to Stanford unlike say a commit to Colorado. And given that it got Ankrah to visit, I can't really think of a negative for allowing him to come. Already have at least one commit out of the weekend.

There's also a chance they could lose their coach as well, so you never know. There's no shame in that, look at their list of committs. There are quite a few good players there.

There's also a chance they could lose their coach as well, so you never know. There's no shame in that, look at their list of committs. There are quite a few good players there.

Is his name being brought up for any of the top openings?

oakland was a rumor at one point.

oakland was a rumor at one point.

I can't tell you for sure which jobs he's been mentioned with, and I doubt it was anything official. Probably just commentator talk from the booth. But I can recall them speculating on how long he would remain at Stanford, so there's at least a chance he might go elsewhere.