Biggest Blown Calls In Husker Games

Think of the biggest blown calls by the officials in nebraska games and post the one you think was worst. Eric crouch facemask, 82 penn st., lord throwing a td from his knees, whatever comes to mind.

Ill start it off with the '82 penn st. game when the reciever caught the ball six rows up in the student section and they called it complete.

Think of the biggest blown calls by the officials in nebraska games and post the one you think was worst. Eric crouch facemask, 82 penn st., lord throwing a td from his knees, whatever comes to mind.

Ill start it off with the '82 penn st. game when the reciever caught the ball six rows up in the student section and they called it complete.

I thought the facemask was frost?

I am seriously drawing a blank on blown calls here...maybe i get so mad i temporarily black out and lose the memory permanantely. Who knows but I do like the ones your threw out there.

I'll add 2 from the same game, the 1994 Orange Bowl against F$U.

The so-called block in the back that nullified a Husker TD and the non-fumble that gave F$U a TD.

:yeah

That was so asinine......I've seen the game several times on Classic and every time I get pissed off, even if it has been over a decade since that b.s. call.

I thought the facemask was frost?

I am seriously drawing a blank on blown calls here...maybe i get so mad i temporarily black out and lose the memory permanantely. Who knows but I do like the ones your threw out there.

it was 1998 kansas st. never beat us under osborne. couldnt have been frost

I'll add 2 from the same game, the 1994 Orange Bowl against F$U.

The so-called block in the back that nullified a Husker TD and the non-fumble that gave F$U a TD.

didnt the official pick up the flag and then throw it back down when he scored.

I don't know about that but I believe this was the play where the Omaha World Herald Showed a frame by frame set of pictures and it showed the block in the back but it wasn't anywhere near the play. I believe they were debating if the call should be made because the play was already so far down field when the illegal block was made. Not sure though.