Andy Christensen

Last week it was Wilson and now this week it is Christiansen.

Do any of you remember a situation at Duke regarding the Rugby team.

Let's wait and see. I don't want to hang the kid until he is proven guilty.

I have no idea, but there are people in town that have a hard on for the football players.

I doubt he is innocent, but I am giving this time to prove that he isn't.

Innocent till proven guilty. Still the law. I will wait before passing any negatives about this side of it.

Last week it was Wilson and now this week it is Christiansen.

Do any of you remember a situation at Duke regarding the Rugby team.

Let's wait and see. I don't want to hang the kid until he is proven guilty.

I have no idea, but there are people in town that have a hard on for the football players.

I doubt he is innocent, but I am giving this time to prove that he isn't.

Innocent till proven guilty. Still the law. I will wait before passing any negatives about this side of it.

I agree, but in regards to the football team, he has to be off the team, and maybe permanently for even putting himself in the position that he did. And the resisting arrest and damaging the police SUV only go to worsen his case. How many times now are we going to hear from fans of other teams his name being brought up? There has been a lot of harm done to the University here, all in the course of an hour or so. No matter what good things we do, this will overshadow them all. :angry:

I know a lot of people have said "We need to get a handle on the leadership and discipline of the team." Every college coach faces these talks all over the country. You know it has already been addressed about behavior and consequences. At the end of the day people will do what they want to do. It doesn't matter how much you yell at them and talk up the penalties, people will do what they want to do. It is unfortunate that is how life is but coaches can't walk around holding the hands of players 24/7. These players are old enough to know the difference between right and wrong. They are old enough to know about consequences for their actions. It is their choice then if they choose to step out of line. Simple as that.

If he did what she said he did, throw the book at him. But to me quite a few things are fishy, and possibly will come out when Andy has his day in court.

Fishy:

1. How do you have time to fondle and insert before she jumps away. (Panties or no panties)

2. How do they prove insertion? (unless there is DNA, and then it goes directly to my first sentence)

3. Why is the bond set at such an outragous number? (is it because her mom is a Judge?)

4. Why wasn't he charged yesterday? (not enough evidence yet? they know they don't have enough evidence?, waiting for more evidence?)

5. It still bugs me that you can call the cops at 12:32 am, and arrest someone at 1:00 am on charges this serous without investigating.

I'm sure most of you will attack me for this, but something doesn't seem right to me.

Like I said if he did what she said he did, he's in a world of trouble and should be.

According to the article on Sportingnews.com, he inserted two fingers. Thats enough for me. Adios.

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=379201

was just trying to add the link...lol

Ummm...no panties?

uh....you must be out of practice, since when did panties matter....and it is even easier if they are wearing a thong...

Let's not forget the Duke Lacrosse team here. If he did it hang'm but maybe we should wait until things unfold a little more.

If I was drunk and accused of something like that and I didn't do I'd be fighting mad by the time the cops got there. Yes, I'd be wrong but I'd still probably be fighting mad. If I was drunk and had done what he's accuse of well I'd be fighting scared by the time the cops got there and I'd still be wrong.

I guess my point is that Bo has done the right thing and we must wait to find out what the court determines before we crucify him. I'd hate it if this turned out to be another Duke type incident but I hate it even more if it is true.

If he did what she said he did, throw the book at him. But to me quite a few things are fishy, and possibly will come out when Andy has his day in court.

Fishy:

1. How do you have time to fondle and insert before she jumps away. (Panties or no panties)

2. How do they prove insertion? (unless there is DNA, and then it goes directly to my first sentence)

3. Why is the bond set at such an outragous number? (is it because her mom is a Judge?)

4. Why wasn't he charged yesterday? (not enough evidence yet? they know they don't have enough evidence?, waiting for more evidence?)

5. It still bugs me that you can call the cops at 12:32 am, and arrest someone at 1:00 am on charges this serous without investigating.

I'm sure most of you will attack me for this, but something doesn't seem right to me.

Like I said if he did what she said he did, he's in a world of trouble and should be.

They could have swabbed his hand at the scene or in jail...that would have been the fishy part in my mind. He is quite a bit bigger than she is, so it wouldn't have taken much to overpower her and slip his hand up there real quick (his is an lineman, they are supposed to have quick hands and feet - remember?). Bond was probably so high because he tried to kick the butts of not one, but six cops, and the judge read in court yesterday a detailed account of that part of the police report when she set the bond. He wasn't charged yet because they want to either take it to a grand jury, where only the prosecution has an advantage of keeping everything secret until trial, or they just want to make sure that they get all the charges right the first time. I would be totally upset if you couldn't call the cops on something this serious and he was still walking....but then I have daughters. I guess you would just let a rapist go, too, until you could take him to court? Don't think so.

I am not attacking you, but the cops, and really the judge, did what they are supposed to do. He is lucky he didn't get shot if he went after the cops like they are saying he did...or at least tazzered. In my mind, the criminals have too many rights, and I am glad that they are taking this matter seriously, because it is a very serious matter. This wasn't just a prank, this was a felony. I am sure if this was your daughter you would feel a whole lot differently about it. I don't care who you are, you don't take those kind of liberties with a young lady, no matter who she is either - whether her mom is a judge or the janitor....or even if she was a stripper. Everyone has rights.