Busting at the seams!!!!!!

mwj98

I don't know about everyone on the board......actually, I get a feel that everyone is going crazy and can't wait for the upcoming spring game and season.

But, for the records, so I can keep my sanity.....is everyone as pumped up as I am??????

I can't sit straight, I got all my husker stuff out. I am fighting off critics down here in Texas. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Oh.....nooo....another BOGASM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get my damn cleats!!!!

I don't know about everyone on the board......actually, I get a feel that everyone is going crazy and can't wait for the upcoming spring game and season.

But, for the records, so I can keep my sanity.....is everyone as pumped up as I am??????

I can't sit straight, I got all my husker stuff out. I am fighting off critics down here in Texas. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Oh.....nooo....another BOGASM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get my damn cleats!!!!

No doubt that I can't wait for football season to start.

But I don't know... I'm not really that excited for spring football right now. I think it might be because the baseball team is really rolling right now and I'm super pumped for them.

Maybe I'll get a little more excited when spring practice actually starts...

Luckily, I have schoolwork to keep me busy, and over the summer NCAA 09 will come out. We have made it past the cold offseason, just about 5 more months. Can't wait to see what Pelini will do and if Mangino can give another miracle season like he did last year.

Luckily, I have schoolwork to keep me busy, and over the summer NCAA 09 will come out. We have made it past the cold offseason, just about 5 more months. Can't wait to see what Pelini will do and if Mangino can give another miracle season like he did last year.

i think mangino will do annother season though i don't call it a miracle season(i had KU as a dark horse for the north title last year, i'm glad to see i wasn't far off) hell mangino better or my great great aunt will crawl out of her grave in lawrence and kick his ass...what she was a major donner...and you know first to graduate with a phd from KU.

My hope is the team gets as pumped up as you are.

GBR

I was extremely pumped last pre-season.

Be pumped about a definitely-new football team. Be pumped about our defense being certainly different from last year...playing with fire.

Yet, don't be pumped for anything other than what is realistic (I'm assuming you're talking about on the field success, I may be wrong).

We're all extremely excited...or to phrase it differently....ANXIOUS!

I am anticipating the release of the pre-season college football magazines!!! I pre-order the LINDY'S Big 12 one every year. Then there is also NCAA 09's release as well to kind of help distract me!

I wonder what letter grades the big 12 north teams will have this year

NU: B+

KU:B

Mizz: A-

CU: B

KSucks: B-

ISU:C+

probably...