Spring Practice Update

Cody has no one but himself to blame for his lack of playing time. He is one that can get mad all he wants, but unless his practice habits change, he will have a hard time seeing the field more than in situational carries.

I agree, he seemed to have an attitude problem, but hopefully that will change now.

Cody has no one but himself to blame for his lack of playing time. He is one that can get mad all he wants, but unless his practice habits change, he will have a hard time seeing the field more than in situational carries.

I agree, he seemed to have an attitude problem, but hopefully that will change now.

It better f-ing change. He has done nothing since he has come to NU....with the exception of dropping a TV or whatever it was on his foot.

It better f-ing change. He has done nothing since he has come to NU....with the exception of dropping a TV or whatever it was on his foot.

That was Kenny Wilson...

Seemed like once BC made a decision about a back it was tended to stick.

I remember back in '04 Tierre Green was running quite well for a redshirt-frosh, he had a big fumble against So Miss(on a play where he ran like a madman), and he quickly dropped off the map and into the defense.

In '06 Jackson was definitely the best back we had but didn't get the starting-job til well into the season then had it taken-away when he was injured but could still go because BC wanted to keep Lucky happy.

I can't attest to Glenn's practice-habits but when he has gotten into games he's run well, the best tough-yardage runner we've had in a while. Considering Lucky is mediocre between the tackles I'd say Glenn should've gotten more carries.