AHHHHHHHH!!!! NOOOO

Okay, I mean communism "in principle."

I know the implementation of communism is awful.

But "in principle," all it is is the idea of equality, which is a good ideal. Not that we should become communist, not at all. But the underlying ideas behind it, before it gets twisted up in power and corruption, are pure.

You guys are all on crack! This thread is so confusing!!

* Landlord said he LIKES the white uni's!

* It's Karl Marx!

* Feel free to disagree with me, but communism in principle is a great idea. We can discuss this if you want. Everyone being equal? It's very idealistically pure, compassionate, and all sorts of other fluffy things. It's when it comes down to implementing it that it's run into all sorts of problems. Forget the US propaganda machine against communism and think about what it is in principle.

No it isn't. It's an absolutely atrocious system used by elitists to corral and control the people of a country. This idea of artificially creating a utopian society is for the birds. It has never worked, and never will. All you get is powerful people on top, and everybody below them in absolute poverty.

And I know what I'm talking about. I travelled to the eastern block and saw first hand the reults of this so called wonderful idea. Trust me, once you get it, you won't want it anymore.

There is a REASON he said "in principle". Secondly, what you have experienced can't really be defined as communism, because that's honestly not what it is.

The two best "classic unis" in football are Nebraska and Penn State (although didn't callahan mess with the unis too, besides the color). ANyway, Penn State has an all white uni that is sweet and not lame at all. I am not sure why you all do not like your all whites so much. The Red shirt with the white pants is Awesome, the reverse is fine, the all whites are pretty cool. Just no Black please, SOOOOOO many schools that are desperate toss that one out (black or darkening their color, as we Jayhawks did under the now discarded wisdom off Nike), don't do it, have your pride....

* It's Karl Marx!

* Feel free to disagree with me, but communism in principle is a great idea. We can discuss this if you want. Everyone being equal? It's very idealistically pure, compassionate, and all sorts of other fluffy things. It's when it comes down to implementing it that it's run into all sorts of problems. Forget the US propaganda machine against communism and think about what it is in principle.

Imagine no possessions

I wonder if you can

No need for greed or hunger

A brotherhood of man

Imagine all the people...sharing all the world...

-John Lennon, "Imagine"

(That's to pander to AR so he won't pwn me for going off-topic :-P)

* White uni's look good, but I prefer the red pants. For ze motherland!

I never cared much for the white or the black uni's. I've always liked the red/white uni's.

I don't like to pander AR either, because Yoko ruined the Beatles.

:rollin

Nebraska has never been successfull with all red or all white. Besides, it looks stupid, like every other college football team.

Stick with red jerseys/white pants, white jerseys/red pants.

By the way, Yoko Ono DID ruin the Beatles!!

* It's Karl Marx!

Imagine no possessions

I wonder if you can

No need for greed or hunger

A brotherhood of man

Imagine all the people...sharing all the world...

-John Lennon, "Imagine"

(That's to pander to AR so he won't pwn me for going off-topic :-P)

* White uni's look good, but I prefer the red pants. For ze motherland!

I never cared much for the white or the black uni's. I've always liked the red/white uni's.

I don't like to pander AR either, because Yoko ruined the Beatles.

:rollin

Nebraska has never been successfull with all red or all white. Besides, it looks stupid, like every other college football team.

Stick with red jerseys/white pants, white jerseys/red pants.

By the way, Yoko Ono DID ruin the Beatles!!

Yes they have...