Favorite tunnel walk?

I like the 06 colorado tunnel walk. I love the 4th qtr Texas A&M comeback highlight and when Rigoni says, "what is heart?" "heart is going until you cant go anymore, heart is finding the strength to run down the field one more time when you can barely breathe.".......SOMEBODY GET ME A HELMET!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything but last years... but the one that really sticks out for me is the 05 one where there was the team prayer then the flying around the stadium with the famous quotes on it.

Hell there all awesome and have the same effect on the fans, but last years just had to much stupid talk by that girl and then some weird scenes, but after the players walked through the fountain and changed to their uniforms in the video it wasn't all that bad!

I just don't like the tunnel walk coming out of the north stadium. The tunnel walk was much more fiery coming out of the south stadium.

I also didn't like that jumping out of the plane video sequence, nor anything else that drowns out the tunnel walk music.

Any tunnel walks that don't have the aforementioned elements were awesome.