Jim Rome

On his Final Burn on todays show he mentioned how he loved Bo and the things that he is doing, like restricting the players for going into bars and even going into bars to check and make sure players are not there. Jim also plugged how we are expecting 80k + at our srping game.

On his Final Burn on todays show he mentioned how he loved Bo and the things that he is doing, like restricting the players for going into bars and even going into bars to check and make sure players are not there. Jim also plugged how we are expecting 80k + at our srping game.

I tend to disagree with Jim Rome at times, but admire the tenacity with which he defends his viewpoints. Hearing that he gave us some coverage certainly improves his stock in my eyes.

Doooh!

If word of this gets out nationally, we'll only be able to recruit Utah.

Doooh!

they got some good players in Utah, but you lose most of them for 2 years and their mission

Crikes.. everytime he talks NU lately he sounds like he's in love with our Huskers. Is Romey becoming a bit of a Husker homer??

If he is, he'd better prepare to be fired from ESPN :koolaid2:

Anyway, I saw this and thought it was great that he'd profiled Nebraska and gave the mention of the sellout. Sounds like he really thinks Bo is the best guy for this job.

Doooh!

they got some good players in Utah, but you lose most of them for 2 years and their mission

Yeah..And all three of them end up transferin' to ASU or Hawaii when they get back!

(And probably date more than one cheerleader at a time).

I know they sometimes interrupt their school for the mission but I'd think they'd try to get it out of the way then go to school so they wouldn't waste eligibility.

Omaha was one of the first cities to jump-on when Rome went to national syndication and they represented heavily, topping his affiliate "power ratings". I think he's always had a place in his heart for us since then.

Crikes.. everytime he talks NU lately he sounds like he's in love with our Huskers. Is Romey becoming a bit of a Husker homer??

no, he just has a monster man-crush for bo.

and can you blame him? bo is just so dreeeamy...

Doooh!

I wouldn't mind more players like Stewart Bradley.