Curenski Gilleylen?

Big time talent from Texas 5A football. His team beat 5A finalist P-ville again this year. He is used to playing the highest caliber of comp. I know you Nebraska folks always talked about Paul, but the G-man is a great blocker and will be a big play maker for the Huskers! You can only have so many big, tall slow WRs, you have to mix in some guys that can take it 80 in a single play. He is a redshirt FRESHMAN! What we see now is far from the finshed product. After a summer of 7 on 7 and two a days he will be ready to go.

Big time talent from Texas 5A football. His team beat 5A finalist P-ville again this year. He is used to playing the highest caliber of comp. I know you Nebraska folks always talked about Paul, but the G-man is a great blocker and will be a big play maker for the Huskers! You can only have so many big, tall slow WRs, you have to mix in some guys that can take it 80 in a single play. He is a redshirt FRESHMAN! What we see now is far fromn the finshed product. After a summer of 7 on 7 and two a days he will be ready to go.

Well I hope you are right because he was about as consistent as Terrel Owens.

Big time talent from Texas 5A football. His team beat 5A finalist P-ville again this year. He is used to playing the highest caliber of comp. I know you Nebraska folks always talked about Paul, but the G-man is a great blocker and will be a big play maker for the Huskers! You can only have so many big, tall slow WRs, you have to mix in some guys that can take it 80 in a single play. He is a redshirt FRESHMAN! What we see now is far fromn the finshed product. After a summer of 7 on 7 and two a days he will be ready to go.

Well I hope you are right because he was about as consistent as Terrel Owens.

:angry: God, let's hope not!! Otherwise we will be reading about his bad attitude and seeing him act like he is God's gift to football, too.

Let's put this in perspective-- that was his first ever appearance in front of 81,000 screaming fans. Let's throw him a bone or two.

He looked good when he caught the ball

:yeah I think a few of the freshmen and the redshirts looked pretty good. The future is looking promising. :wasted

Well let's not pick apart dropped passes. I know that there were a number of big drops we were talking about last year from Swift, Nunn and Purify. It won't be his first or last. It is definitely nice to know we have a guy or two in the receiving corps that can get around and separate from defenders...without tripping on the hashmark.

610x.jpg