Oklahoma Game

Me and a friend of mine (hes a sooner fan) are going to go to the ou-nebraska game next year on november 1st, but cant find to many cheap prices. Ive looked on stub hub and the cheapest i found was somewhere around $150 apeice for tickets in the lower part of the northwest endzone. I am definetely willing to shell out that much for some good tickets, its just i thought i would see if i could get some better sites or better opinions......so id like to hear some thoughts. Thanks.

Me and a friend of mine (hes a sooner fan) are going to go to the ou-nebraska game next year on november 1st, but cant find to many cheap prices. Ive looked on stub hub and the cheapest i found was somewhere around $150 apeice for tickets in the lower part of the northwest endzone. I am definetely willing to shell out that much for some good tickets, its just i thought i would see if i could get some better sites or better opinions......so id like to hear some thoughts. Thanks.

Never look at ticket brokers as they are always going to be higher. You would have better luck looking on ebay, but still those are going to be expensive as well. The cheapest option, I'm afraid, is finding a scalper the day of the game. :dunno

You should check craigslist.com in the weeks leading up to the game. I have found tickets to a lot of events from there (concerts, football games, etc.).

I was going to suggest the same thing :)

Okay, sounds great. You going to the game Okieland??

Not sure yet to be honest :dunno

But I did find this. Thought you might be interested :thumbs :

OKC Craigslist

You should check craigslist.com in the weeks leading up to the game. I have found tickets to a lot of events from there (concerts, football games, etc.).

I was going to suggest the same thing :)

Okay, sounds great. You going to the game Okieland??

Not sure yet to be honest :dunno

But I did find this. Thought you might be interested :thumbs :

OKC Craigslist

Wow, that helps me a lot!! $57 bucks a ticket is great for an ou-nebraska game! Holy Crap!!! :koolaid2: