Danny Woodhead

OMG WOODHEAD!11

Why are you so negative lately Dave??? :dunno

It's not a negative. I just don't get wood for woodhead like seemingly most of Nebraska does. It's not like I hope the kid dies or anything.

Kinda like I don't have a giant boner for Bo. I don't own a shirt that says BO anywhere on it. Nor will I. I simply cannot wear a shirt that is so corny that even Larry the Cable guy said "Hey, now that's corny."

The phrase Bo Big Red makes me want to punch babies.

Bofense? Really?

Am I the only one that is so fed up with this stupid hype?

Oh and for the record for some of you out there, I hated that "Corn Coast" bologna as well. I guess if you don't accept Bo as your Lord and Savior, Callahan is your "boy".

OMG WOODHEAD!11

It's not a negative. I just don't get wood for woodhead like seemingly most of Nebraska does. It's not like I hope the kid dies or anything.

Kinda like I don't have a giant boner for Bo. I don't own a shirt that says BO anywhere on it. Nor will I. I simply cannot wear a shirt that is so corny that even Larry the Cable guy said "Hey, now that's corny."

Bofense? Really?

So... I take it you didn't like my "BOwned!!1!" idea? Damn...

I have a feeling it's going to catch on, though. Watch out. ;)

I actually might buy a shirt that was along those lines. It might have to contain a reference to bogasms though.

OMG WOODHEAD!11

Bofense? Really?

Oh and for the record for some of you out there, I hated that "Corn Coast" bologna as well. I guess if you don't accept Bo as your Lord and Savior, Callahan is your "boy".

I don't know why, but that always makes me laugh when someone says it. :lol: Oh and to the rest of your stuff I'm picking up what your putting down.

I actually might buy a shirt that was along those lines. It might have to contain a reference to bogasms though.

Me two.

I can see fans during the fall going "BOwned!" every time a great play is made =D

:horns2

Anyways best of luck woody hope you make it little man