First victim

This game is a waste of my ticket money. I hate it when they play teams like this. Can't they at least play a D1 team? This money would be better spent on the spring game.

I would love to buy your tickets for that game if you don't want to go. I would be glad to give you some ticket money :)

I bet there are also a lot of fans who would have like to see our Huskers play on TV in the opener against Houston.  I know I wanted that.

I'm sure there are plenty of people that would of liked to watch a game on TV. I for one would prefer to watch the first game from my seat in Memorial Stadium.

#1 Not everyone can afford tickets

#2 Not everyone who can afford tickets is lucky enough to be able to get tickets

#3 Many of us live no where near Lincoln and love it whenever we can see the Huskers on TV.

#2 Not everyone who can afford tickets is lucky enough to be able to get tickets

#3 Many of us live no where near Lincoln and love it whenever we can see the Huskers on TV.

I feel for you having to basically settle for the Husker games that you see on tv because you are across the country, because I have often thought about how much that would suck if I took a job outside of Nebraska. I would have liked to make the Houston game a Labor day weekend vacation, but that fell through obviously. Nonetheless, I am going to do my best to get tickets for the home game and have a blast in Lincoln.

I bet there are also a lot of fans who would have like to see our Huskers play on TV in the opener against Houston.  I know I wanted that.

I'm sure there are plenty of people that would of liked to watch a game on TV. I for one would prefer to watch the first game from my seat in Memorial Stadium.

Sorry if I got under your skin with that one it was meant as a wisecrack. I have only had season tickets for three years so I know where you're coming from.

Sorry if I got under your skin with that one it was meant as a wisecrack. I have only had season tickets for three years so I know where you're coming from.

No problem. I know you didn't mean anything by it. It's just frustrating only being able to see them play a couple of times a year. :thumbs

• 2 months later...

We get back to winning and we will be on TV more. I saw most of the games last year it seems. I live in SoCal, of course I had to pay for them, but it is worth it to me to see any game I can.

It is not the all the fault of the Athletic Department. Sometimes you just can not get the deal worked out. Sometimes people back out at the last moment. You look for something to fill the void. I would prefer a better game no question. But we need to understand that games are not always under our control. I am very proud of the University to have scheduled USC. This is a major battle that will reap big dividends next year if we win or even play close. We can complain about the schedule this year, but next year we will have one of the toughest in the country if not the toughest. Texas, Texas A&M, USC, Kstate should be back, if Oklahoma wins the south and we win the north, that is four teams that could be ranked in the top 5 when we play them. You will get your share of tough games next year. Eat a cup cake and shut up!!!! Just kidding.