Bo Speaks in Columbus

If the doors are there they should be thrown-open violently by the team rushing through. But I don't really care if they are there or not. As long as the entrance is dramatic I'm fine with it.

How about something different before each game..Kinda like the different opening scenes in "The Simpsons" episodes.

One week, you can have the pyrotechnic dept. rig up some explosives, the next week we can have it holding back a wall of water, then the dam (doors) breaking followed by the team..Then, the week after that, you could have Herbie wielding a light saber and cutting through the doors, then, the next week, you could have a dial put on the doors, and bring in a safe cracker..And , the next week....

Somethin' tells me this is going to be an especially long off-season. <_<

.... Some smartass could lock them and we could watch them struggling to let the team on the field!!!

Kewl!!

Then they bring out the Jaws of Life and 80k can see one in action

Towards the end (during the Q&A about 39:45) Bo said Tom doesnt like the Tunnel walk doors. They will be GONE.

http://www.columbustelegram.com/articles/2...17125821860.txt

Those doors were solid bronze... so when they are melted down, but to who's statue will they be reshaped?

Maybe Pederson was right, and that they will put up a statue of him... and monkeys will fly out his butt!

I'm actually glad that the doors are going to be gone. I miss the days where you can actually SEE the players waiting to be rushed out onto the field. I miss seeing them jumping up and down getting pumped up to storm out onto the field.

It was pretty cool to see military guys/gals opening those gates but I thought that the gates looked a little cheesy and cheaply made.

I agree. I liked seeing the doors to the locker room open and the players run out of the tunnel not waiting for large doors to be opened.

Pederson tried to make everything a big production. There doesn't need to be a script for everything that goes on in the stadium.

We can still honor our military and not do some cheesey "guard the door" thing.

How about we get rid of that crappy red carpet/turf where they come out of the tunnel walk at, and move the bricks over there

Thr red turf is there so they dont fall and bust their ass. The bricks were extremely slick for anyone wearing cleats.

It was donated to the school by the FieldTurf people. We have what 4 surfaces made by them...its the least they could do.

Towards the end (during the Q&A about 39:45) Bo said Tom doesnt like the Tunnel walk doors. They will be GONE.

Those doors were solid bronze... so when they are melted down, but to who's statue will they be reshaped?

Maybe Pederson was right, and that they will put up a statue of him... and monkeys will fly out his butt!

That had me rolling, that was funny as hell.

I'm in the Military and would have loved to open up the doors. But, I can see why people would want to the the Huskers getting all pumped up before they run onto the field.