Funny article on Big 10 fans

Well Id like to say in response to this article that this should not reflect Chicago or Illinois people for the matter. This is the small minority of people that don't have one favorite team but they have eleven. They root for conference supremecy over the success of their own team. I know a guy who rooted for Ohio St. to beat LSU in the title game so the Big Ten could get some repect. HE WAS A MICHIGAN FAN! The idea of this makes me sick to my stomach. The Big Ten (11) is the most overrated and pathetic conference with fans that are even more unbearable than the teams. I am glad I got this out of my system. This has been my first post on the site!

Welcome ChiHusker12! Big Ten is overrated. Only team they have is Ohio State and they can only dominate their own conference, then fall to quality opponents in bowl games. As for the Big XII, we need to put up or shut up. Oklahoma has choked the last two years in a BCS bowl and outside of them we don't have a consistent NC contender right now. But, the conference is getting stronger.

The author should have included in his poll how the Big 10 fans think they compare to the Southern Conference (App St.)

pVENWl8uBeg

ohio state and penn state crowd watching the game...

MOBjdka9uEw

The Big 10 teams play close games, but they are the most boring football games I've ever seen. The fact that Ohio State dominates the entire conference and is still not even top 5, I would say, is pretty terrible. If you've got a dominant team in a conference, they better be darn good, like us in the 90's.

Dominates the ENTIRE conference?

Lost to Illinois and beat MSU by only 7 at tOSU Homecoming game?

But I guess I had the same feeling about the SEC being over rated after we beat their conference champions (UF and Tenn.) rather easily. (See my sig.."MY team's SO bad this season, we PROBABLY couldn't even beat an SEC Champion...."

Did anyone else notice the "11" in the Big10 logo?

bigten_article.jpg:clap