The pairings are all set for the tournament which begins Wednesday in Oklahoma City at Bricktown Ballpark. Most of you probably know how its set up, but I'll refresh your memories.

It's divided up into two divisions with 4 teams in each division. Each team is guaranteed to play 3 games, while the team with the best record after pool play in each division advanced to the Championship game. Head-to-head competition will break ties within each bracket. In the event of more than two teams being tied for the top spot within a bracket, the highest seeded team will advance to Sunday's winner-take-all Championship game.

Division 1:

#1 Texas A&M

#4 Texas

#5 Missouri

#8 Oklahoma

Division 2:

#2 Oklahoma State

#3 Nebraska

#6 Baylor

#7 Kansas State

------------------------------

Schedule:

Wednesday

#3 Nebraska vs. #6 Baylor @ 4:00 PM CDT

Friday

#3 Nebraska vs. #7 Kansas State @ 4:00 PM CDT

Saturday

#2 Oklahoma State vs #3 Nebraska @ 4:00 PM CDT

Sunday

Championship game @ 1:00 PM CDT (FSN)

The rest of the schedule can be found HERE.

****All games will be live via webcast at http://www.big12sports.com/ ****

Nebraska, historically, has played very well at Bricktown Ballpark winning all 4 of it's Big XII Conference Titles there (more than any other school in the conference). It's kind of like a home away from home. So hopefully this is just what we need to break out our little funk we got into this weekend.

Go Big Red!!!!

I actually favor our bracket than the other one. A&M and Texas and Missouri are both very dangerous teams...but, all we really need to worry about in ours is Oklahoma State and Baylor (but not as much).

No doubt. Our division is set up pretty nicely for us. The first division is going to be brutal.

I have a feeling that Mizzou, Texas, and A&M are all going to beat each other and A&M will end up coming out of there because of the tie breaker.

Get it done.

I agree with you. I wonder how Anderson is going to start his pitchers. Does anyone know if he has said starters for the next 3 games? Or has he decied yet?

I believe Jennings is pitching tonight. Other than that it's all up in the air. I'd assume he'd use weber against Kansas St. and use Dorn against Oklahoma st. then assuming we get that far that would leave pribanic for the big 12 championship game

A&M lost to Oklahoma 4-1. I'll go ahead and change my prediction and say Mizzou comes out of that division...

Nebraska and Baylor get it on in about 40 minutes.

****WATCH IT LIVE HERE: BIG XII TOURNAMENT**** You'll have to sign up, but its FREE.

Go Big Red!!

That site pauses a lot on me. Don't know if its the site or my computer is slower. Plus its behind by a couple of mins. from listening to it on Huskers.com