Nebraska Ratings For NCAA 09

dunno if anyone already posted this but heres atleast a sneak peek at our teams ratings. I hope they fix Glenn to the right position, and Ganz is a little underrated just because I looked through some of the other teams and most QBs for any team are around the 82-86 range and Josh Freeman got a 90.

Also they got Ty Steinkuhlar (or however you spell it lol) rated as one of our top players but Suh isn't on that list?

Lucky looks like he should a stud though! A little more speed would have been nice but hes pretty good all around.

1210759776-media.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully the Glenn thing is fixed for the final copy but if not, it's a pretty quick fix.

yeah, but his rating will be affected. he'll probably end up being a 70 or lower if you have to fix it yourself.

Then I will. 99 Tackle, 99 Break Block, 99 Interception, 99 Awareness, etc. :nanalama

is there a way we can let EA know about the change? or is it too late in the process to get that kind of a change made?

Yeah, it's too late. Some NCAA designers have been posting on various gaming boards, answering questions and gathering info. They've said it's simply too late to add anything into the game. They have a roster "freeze date" that once that day hits, the rosters are final. They did say though, they broke the rules a little to take Perrilloux out of the game for LSU.