Jordan Congdon to USC?

Weren't they "down" a kicker??

thats not funny, you should be ashamed fot making fun of death ;)

anyways, the whole uncle thing was false that is what he said at first but then admitted it was false, and that he just wanted to be closer to home

He had a weak leg anyways!! Or maybe that was Callahan's fault too?? Oh well.

Weren't they "down" a kicker??

thats not funny, you should be ashamed fot making fun of death ;)

anyways, the whole uncle thing was false that is what he said at first but then admitted it was false, and that he just wanted to be closer to home

He had a weak leg anyways!! Or maybe that was Callahan's fault too?? Oh well.

He had his chance to show how strong his leg was against Auburn in the Cotton Bowl... wait, wha, huh?

:angry:

I realize many of you aren't old enough to really remember this but I am. Anything that uses this or any other assination as a lame attempt at humor is just NOT RIGHT!

T_O_B

That's precisely why everyone tells plane crash jokes about his son right?

I realize many of you aren't old enough to really remember this but I am. Anything that uses this or any other assination as a lame attempt at humor is just NOT RIGHT!

T_O_B

Maybe..

But some people use humor to help deal with tragedy.

The JFK Assination is probably my 1st memory of life..I remember everything being very gray and the whole nation being in a state of depression (I was ~42 months old).

I also remember when we planted my Dad a couple months after I graduated from Highschool..My Big Brother was driving the family car with the rest of the family inside..We were just behind the Hearse pulling into the cemetery when the tailpipe dropped and began dragging. (My Dad was a Mechanic and was always working on our car)..We'd all been so sad at my Dad's unexpected passing, but we all looked at each other and shouted, "Dad!" at the same time and couldn't stop laughing..We almost fell out of the car from laughing and I'm sure the rest of the mourners thought we were being disrespectful, but to us, it felt like my Dad was sticking around a little longer to let us know he'd be there for us..Either that, or reminding us with a parting shot that we'd miss his mechanical skills.