Wedding Proposals

I had this big long thing set up that I was going to do, but then I ended up getting pneumonia and being sick as hell. My wife drug me out of the house to go look at lights for our new house and took away all of the energy that I had so I took the little bit of energy I had and proposed to her in my parents house. It wasn't the way I wanted it to be remembered, but my wife laughs when she thinks of it all so I guess it worked. :lol:

The day that I'm going to do it is my buddy and his wife's 2 year anniversary and they are in on this whole plan too. I picked the day to do it on because it's easy to remember and when I told my buddy he started laughing and told me that it's his and his wife two year anniversary. But ya were going to go to a nice Italian restaraunt and then we'll go to this really nice Gazebo down by the Mizzo River and my buddies wife will record the whole thing so that way I can convert it to the computer and upload it.

What's a good software to upload a home video to your computer so you can make your own video/slideshow. I want to use the video of my proposal and then after thats done add a song (Stevie Ray Vaughn "Pride and Joy" we both are big classic rockaholics) with several pictures to creat a whole movie and a slideshow.......am I explaining it right or am I losing some of ya. I hear Windows Media Player is a good one....are there others???

I told my wifes mom that she could put the shotgun down.

I'm not positive, but I seem to remember saying something like, "Are you gonna make an honest man outa me, or should we wait 'till the Hybrid is old enough to pay for the weddin'?

Your romantic, you...

What can I say... You have it or you dont...

obviously I dont. :)

This coming up Tuesay July 1st, I will be asking my girlfriend of 2 1/2 years to marry me so I was wondering what you other Husker fans did when you took the plunge in asking your love one to marry you?

Don't try to plan for the 'perfect moment'. Just ask her. That in itself will be perfect enough. Really. This advice from a Husker girl.