What are the chances Game Day comes to Lincoln this year?

**Husker senior quarterback Beau Davis said he used to get on the Internet to see what people were saying early in his career, but no longer does.

“It can really hurt a kid’s self-confidence if he goes on there and he finds that these people are talking crap about me on the message board. It’s just the type of thing that an 18-year-old doesn’t need to hear,” .

i hope you people are happy.

stoopid internets people.

It's Al Gore's fault.

im totally therious about Man Bear Pig!!!! - south park

**Husker senior quarterback Beau Davis said he used to get on the Internet to see what people were saying early in his career, but no longer does.

“It can really hurt a kid’s self-confidence if he goes on there and he finds that these people are talking crap about me on the message board. It’s just the type of thing that an 18-year-old doesn’t need to hear,” .

i hope you people are happy.

stoopid internets people.

It's Al Gore's fault.

im totally therious about Man Bear Pig!!!! - south park

kareem.jpg

Hunh???

South Park: Super Fun Time

Posted Apr 24th 2008 12:04AM by Brad Trechak

Filed under: OpEd, South Park, Episode Reviews, Reality-Free

(S12E07) While the kids are on an educational field trip to a living museum called Pioneer Village, Cartman forces Butters to sneak away with him from the class to go to the amusement center located nearby. While they're having a good time at the amusement center, a group of thieves break into Pioneer Village and take the class hostage. Hilarity ensues

Field trip to Minden?