Lucky Starting?

Will Lucky start from day one?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Evans was pretty good until until that freakin mystery injury.  If he wasn't such a tool he could of had a pretty good career.

I think he had the talent and ability to be the best ever at NU, IMO.

Evans couldn't hold Ahman Green's jockstrap.

Only because Evans was a head case and Green always had his stuff together. As far as pure raw talent, Evens was just as good as Green.

Evans was pretty good until until that freakin mystery injury.  If he wasn't such a tool he could of had a pretty good career.

You really are clueless, arent you. Evans ran a sub 4.4 40, and when he was a Frosh, was rumored to have squatted 540 5 times. He played very well as a true Frosh even through his injury, which is what eventually did him in (he never was the same after his surgery). He was able to break tackles and get tough yardage like LP, which is one thing that Green was not quite as good at. Besides, if I remember right, he broke all of B Sanders records in Kansas.

Dont you get tired of me proving you wrong?? :wtf

You really are clueless, arent you. Evans ran a sub 4.4 40, and when he was a Frosh, was rumored to have squatted 540 5 times. He played very well as a true Frosh even through his injury, which is what eventually did him in (he never was the same after his surgery). He was able to break tackles and get tough yardage like LP, which is one thing that Green was not quite as good at. Besides, if I remember right, he broke all of B Sanders records in Kansas.

So what he could have been is greater than what Ahman is?

You have never, and will never prove me wrong. Is Ron Dayne the greatest RB ever because he broke college rushing records? What stupid logic. And Evans couldn't hold Green's jock in that he wasn't the complete package like Green was. I would say Lawrence Phillips couldn't hold Priest Holmes's jock, would you argue that LP was much better in college? What did Evans prove? Nothing. I dont' care if he was a headcase or injured, he didn't prove crap. HS records? Wow! Michael Jordan got cut from his HS basketball team, he must be really sh**ty!

You have never, and will never prove me wrong. Is Ron Dayne the greatest RB ever because he broke college rushing records? What stupid logic. And Evans couldn't hold Green's jock in that he wasn't the complete package like Green was. I would say Lawrence Phillips couldn't hold Priest Holmes's jock, would you argue that LP was much better in college? What did Evans prove? Nothing. I dont' care if he was a headcase or injured, he didn't prove crap. HS records? Wow! Michael Jordan got cut from his HS basketball team, he must be really sh**ty!

Do you mean that all the hype and all the records mean nothing??? Evans was very good until injured, better than Ahman was at that time.

Sounds kind of like someone else (Lucky). ;)

The point was he was a lot of hype and didn't pan out.  Regardless of whether it was due to an injury or whatever, he didn't pan out.

Like 90% of the recruits.

That a real big stretch there buddy. That would mean in a class of 20 recruits, only two of them are going to be any good. I don't know what football team has ever had that percentage not pan out.

You really are clueless, arent you. Evans ran a sub 4.4 40, and when he was a Frosh, was rumored to have squatted 540 5 times.

What's your point, Ahman Green could do that as a senior in high school. Benched over 400 too. I guess thats nothing to a man who could bench 225 20 times when he was 185 lbs though, right?

You really are clueless, arent you. Evans ran a sub 4.4 40, and when he was a Frosh, was rumored to have squatted 540 5 times.

What's your point, Ahman Green could do that as a senior in high school. Benched over 400 too. I guess thats nothing to a man who could bench 225 20 times when he was 185 lbs though, right?

Man, youre starting to scare me, :wtf , you seem to have some sick infatuation with me. :blink:

Sorry, buddy-boy, I dont go that way, thanks anyways.

Man, youre starting to scare me, :wtf , you seem to have some sick infatuation with me. :blink:

That little nugget of information stuck out because of the utter ridiculousness of it. Yeah, someone with a high retention of information has an infatuation with you. Might seem that way for someone with such a simple mind as yourself. :)

That little nugget of information stuck out because of the utter ridiculousness of it. Yeah, someone with a high retention of information has an infatuation with you. Might seem that way for someone with such a simple mind as yourself. :)

It sure good that you guys spend time here on the Internet, cause the real world would mess you all up. The truth is very humbling.

BTW, simple mind? Wow, quite impressive, for someone who logs onto this site to get his daily Husker/Stevie P, Kool-aid recipe. And, considering there has only been one person on this board who has impressed me with his ability to reason and think logically (besides myself, of course), and let me clue ya in on something:

It ain't you.