first play - first game

Anything too tricky and the Broncos are taking it back the other way for a quick 6-0 bubble bursting. Keep it conservative and maybe grind out a win. Anything risky gives a pretty good MAC team an opportunity to stay in the game long enough to make an upset possible.

Anything too tricky and the Broncos are taking it back the other way for a quick 6-0 bubble bursting. Keep it conservative and maybe grind out a win. Anything risky gives a pretty good MAC team an opportunity to stay in the game long enough to make an upset possible.

Shoot, now it can't be anything mentioned on the board since Wmasam04 is direct pipeline to the Broncos coaching staff. He's shaking in his boots - he wants us to go conservative, otherwise they won't have a chance.

Shoot, now it can't be anything mentioned on the board since Wmasam04 is direct pipeline to the Broncos coaching staff. He's shaking in his boots - he wants us to go conservative, otherwise they won't have a chance.

Now now. I'm not planting subterfuge here. I'm only suggesting that the Western Michigan defense isn't just a bunch of pile ons. We have all 11 starters back with 2 legitimate NFL prospects in the secondary. A bunch of razzle dazzle from the Huskers is not going to be enough. Its going to be a straight up football game, not a fashion show for your new coaching staff.

Now now. I'm not planting subterfuge here. I'm only suggesting that the Western Michigan defense isn't just a bunch of pile ons. We have all 11 starters back with 2 legitimate NFL prospects in the secondary. A bunch of razzle dazzle from the Huskers is not going to be enough. Its going to be a straight up football game, not a fashion show for your new coaching staff.

Your right WMSam, your D will make this an interesting game. The husker O is proven for the most part so moving the ball doesn't seem to be too much of a concern. Now seeing how the WM O vs UNL D is what will make or break this game. If WM can manage to move the ball without much trickery then it will be a long and fun game. I like to see competitiveness from both teams during a game regaurdless of NCAA stature. Just so long as its a W in the Huskers schedule.

Your right WMSam, your D will make this an interesting game. The husker O is proven for the most part so moving the ball doesn't seem to be too much of a concern. Now seeing how the WM O vs UNL D is what will make or break this game. If WM can manage to move the ball without much trickery then it will be a long and fun game. I like to see competitiveness from both teams during a game regaurdless of NCAA stature. Just so long as its a W in the Huskers schedule.

Shouldn't UNL O have no opposition due to the lack of WMDs? :lol:

Shouldn't UNL O have no opposition due to the lack of WMDs? :lol:

If I wasn't in the military and served in Iraq I would be LMAO....oh wait I am GG Bush!

ill go with cover 2 :)

but seriously, not to fuel the WMU fan, but they could turn out to be our toughest nonconference game, so while I hope we come out somewhat aggressive, i too don't think we will see option or anything that is a statement of any kind, they got that out of the way in the spring game (sort of)