Mizzou vs. Illinois

it wasn't a bad bet, it should be a good game....... i would've put my money on mizzou though(I threw-up in my mouth when I said that...... yuck!!)

Bad bet I think. TAR work in dome,to.

Plus also ILL has butt ugly uni"s a nd color"S. Looks like playing bunches of pumpkin .

We call them= ILLANNOY . :moreinteresting

TuffTiger

seriously mizzou wears yellow pants :koolaid2:

• 2 weeks later...

it wasn't a bad bet, it should be a good game....... i would've put my money on mizzou though(I threw-up in my mouth when I said that...... yuck!!)

Plus also ILL has butt ugly uni"s a nd color"S. Looks like playing bunches of pumpkin .

TuffTiger

only everyonce is a while :)

I bet a Mizzou fan that I work with that Illinois will beat Mizzou this year. Was that a good deciousion? I was tired of him talking smack.

Depends on which Illinois team shows up: the one that got beat by Iowa or the one that beat Ohio St.

I think Illinois will be a good team this year, but may struggle without Mendenhall to shoulder the load. I think Mizzou will win this game, but it should be a close one, probably like last year.

I will say this. I believe MU wins this game. By how much is another story. If they won by 3 or 21, it wouldn't suprise me either way. Last year both teams played ugly and made a ton of mistakes.

I'm sure Illinois got better as the year went on, I know MU got better. But here are a couple of tid bits.

ILL. lost a stud RB and their best defender. Juice was doing nothing against MU, infact it was his backup Mcgee who led the comeback last year. MU changed their D after the 4th game last year and went from being ranked near #100 in the nonconference sched, to having the number 1 overall D in the big 12 in confernce play. Mu was leading that game 37-13 with 6 mins left in the 3rd before they feel apart.

what does this mean? I have no clue. Other than MU's D is MUCH better now than it was then and Mizzou was kicking thier butt before the D went to the crapper in the second half.

P.S. Since I know almost all Husker fans are history buffs and like to hang their hats on records and streaks. MU is 9-3 against Ill since 1978. holds a 15-7 edge alltime. Have won three straight meetings & the MU's margin of victory has been less than one td only twice in history (1991-4pts, 2007-6pts). Compared to 5 times of 28pts or more.

TuffTiger

only everyonce is a while :)

thats still too often :lol: