32 days

Until Mizzou beats down IllAnnoy on ESPN Sat. Night Football. Oh yea - Nebraska plays somebody that night too.

Who do you play the next week North East Missery State

:wacko::rant

actually i believe its North Central Community College of the Blind of Downtown Columbia-Tech

It has been a long off season. I am so ready for football!

:yeah I can't f*&king wait for the season to begin. I'm so ready for some football I'm ready to tackle someone walking down the street.

can't you do that though? you can't tackle some drug induced hippie or something?

I probably could, but I would have to do paperwork on it and I'm not in to paperwork............ <_<

It has been a long off season. I am so ready for football!

:yeah I can't f*&king wait for the season to begin. I'm so ready for some football I'm ready to tackle someone walking down the street.

can't you do that though? you can't tackle some drug induced hippie or something?

I probably could, but I would have to do paperwork on it and I'm not in to paperwork............ <_<

BRI, just knock them to the ground, pick them up, tell them to not do it again, and let them off with a warning