Husker's Message Board

ok i created a private league...all u have to do is create a team name, and then look for a link that says search for a league name and my league name is Husker MB Members, also the password is joeganz

we need 9 more players to play also the draft is august 12 at 9 pm central time, any questions just ask them here

I'm in............don't have a clue what I'm doing, but it looks like fun. :thumbs I already have a log-in so what do I need to do???

every played NFL fantasy?

I did one quite awhile ago so I'm sure I can figure it out again. As far as the live draft or automated draft goes I really couldn't care either way, but I have to work Tuesday August 12th from 9 pm to 7 am so I don't know how easy it will be for me to do a live draft. Depends on how busy the night is................

I'm in............don't have a clue what I'm doing, but it looks like fun. :thumbs I already have a log-in so what do I need to do???

I did one quite awhile ago so I'm sure I can figure it out again. As far as the live draft or automated draft goes I really couldn't care either way, but I have to work Tuesday August 12th from 9 pm to 7 am so I don't know how easy it will be for me to do a live draft. Depends on how busy the night is................

u can rank your players to who u think is the best for each position, and when it says rounds that means it will take a QB in round 1 or u can switch it with a WR for round one...u dont have to be on for the live draft, if ur not online the cpu will use your rankings to choose who u will draft...that make sense? o and its basically just alike NFL fantasy

o btw that must suck working nights...

u can rank your players to who u think is the best for each position, and when it says rounds that means it will take a QB in round 1 or u can switch it with a WR for round one...u dont have to be on for the live draft, if ur not online the cpu will use your rankings to choose who u will draft...that make sense? o and its basically just alike NFL fantasy

o btw that must suck working nights...

Alright, thanks for the information. Can I rank that stuff now then??? Nights is okay considering I can do pretty much whatever I want at my job.