Huskers seek more intense training under Pelini

"Spring (practice) was tough, but I think this is taking it up to a whole new level," said Asante**, the top returning tackler out of bounds pusher from a defensive unit that allowed 37.9 points per game in a 5-7 season that led to the firing of Bill Callahan coach-whose-name-shall-not-be-mentioned as head coach.

Bring it on and knock the snot out of the opponents ball carrier! I am SO pumped for this next season.

:clap:clap:clap

**(I don't want to put down the player, but last year's wussy attitude)

In the related story section:

OSU wristband tells story

STILLWATER, Okla. (AP) — The orange band around quarterback Zac Robinson's left wrist was inside out, so he had to twist it around to reveal the message inside.

Printed in black letters was Oklahoma State's preferred ending for this season: Big 12 champs. www.pickensplan.com: How can we reduce our dependance on foreign oil?

"Pelini saw tentative defensive backs at the beginning of spring practice, too easily allowing receivers to catch the ball in front of them. But coaches preached an attacking style and players seemed to respond."

This is the kind of thing I like to hear. Let's hope it pays off for them :woo