NU coaches emphasize takeaways

Larry Asante blitzed Texas quarterback Colt McCoy, tipping the ball as McCoy hurled it. Zach Potter, a defensive end, snagged the ball near the line of scrimmage for an interception.

Oct. 27, 2007. Austin, Texas. Nebraska’s final forced turnover of the season.

In fact, it was Nebraska’s only forced turnover over the Huskers’ final seven games. Fumbles? Opponents dropped the ball just four times in that span, losing none.

rest here, http://www.journalstar.com/articles/2008/0...b6472551387.txt

“I’ve been very impressed with Armando,” Sanders said. “I’ve seen a 180-degree change in him. His attitude, his willingness to learn new things.

This is great to hear! :clap

I heard Matt Perrault play an interview that he did with Armando today. Armando will not be a public speaking champion anytime soon, but if you listen, you could hear the passion in his voice and you knew exactly what he was trying to say. I love the guy!!!

And for heaven’s sakes, don’t be scared to turn around and look for the football.

BINGO

That had to be one of the most annoying things from last season. I played defensive back in high school and I knew from way back in the pee-wee leagues you have to turn around and look for the ball!