BIGREDIOWAN

Just want to say that I love your posts..and I look for them when I come in here:) You don't owe anyone in here an explanation period!! It can go the other way....obviously they have nothing better to do than to count how many posts you make here or anywhere else! You don't need to explain your actions..it isn't anyones busiiness period! I appreciate your posts and I respect you alot. You work very hard at your job and at home. Keep posting away..that is what a board here or anywhere else if for...huggsss to ya:)

I worded that wrong....I belong to message boards where some new members just come in and cause a bunch of trouble. I hope I am forgiven for just jumping to conclusions....I like BR and his posts and I had no idea it was a joke. I need to lighten up...so sorry. We all love the Nebraka Cornhuskers and I should of known better....that makes us all friends. STUPID ME

I worded that wrong....I belong to message boards where some new members just come in and cause a bunch of trouble. I hope I am forgiven for just jumping to conclusions....I like BR and his posts and I had no idea it was a joke. I need to lighten up...so sorry. We all love the Nebraka Cornhuskers and I should of known better....that makes us all friends. STUPID ME

Don't call yourself Stupid..

It was apparent BRI was feeling a little threatened for half a second (or at least pretended to), and defended himself.

I envy people being able to post from work sometimes, but since I've lost the Internet last week (at my work computer) I now realize what a calming effect this board has..I'd rather people with guns maintain calmness however possible.

Thanks, I appreciate that, but I know that UNO and Rob were just busting my ba**s. Those guys are like bro's to me because we B.S.'d alot when I worked midnights at the jail and they were overseas. I got nothing, but respect for them. :thumbs

you had me feeling bad there for a minute, but i got over it. :lol:

i just hope the place in Iraq i end up in, in January doesnt have HB filtered. if it does i will have to spend more time on scout, and they are not as fun as here.

BRI is like brother in arms,. If we didn't pick on each other it would be a very boring board. Now BRI deflate that head of yours and go arrest a girl scout or something important.

A$$hole!!! ninersgirl I shared a beer with husker rob already and I plan on sharing one with UNO in the future. There are alot of people I would like to meet on this board and I feel like this is a home away from home for me. I love this board and MOST of it's members..............*cough* Drowning *cough*.........j/k buddy. A few others I've shared a beer with...........Eric the Red, DaveH, skersfan, eliot, Blackshirt and a few others that I can't remember off the top of my head. I think we all know that we are a family in a way and like to poke fun at one another. :thumbs

BRI is like brother in arms,. If we didn't pick on each other it would be a very boring board. Now BRI deflate that head of yours and go arrest a girl scout or something important.

Freeeeeze!!!!! 385_smiley_face_cop.gif Hand over those cookies!

You dug deep for that emoticon.............. <_<

Yes I did. :lol:

But not as deep as this one.721_darth_vader_fighting_luke_skywalker.gif