Any crazy husker tats?

I have so far avoided getting any kind of husker tattoo. And luckily haven't woke up from a hard night out to Herbie grinning at me from my backside! My uncle on the otherhand proudly sports a bicept tat that looks like the superman logo. Instead of the 'S' it has an 'N'. With the words "NO CAPE NEEDED"

Just wondering if anyone can top that?

I've got two. One on the inner left bicep and one on the inner right. The left is the quote from the Northeast corner, the right is the quote from the Southeast. I'm in the military and could not think of anything better than these two. This country and Husker football mean the world to me. Great ideas from you other guys.

I had my favourite naughty part tatooed to look like an ear of corn.

I am thinking thatwould hurt just a tad.

Yeah, but inagine the extra stamina due to the aquired lack of sensitivity...And instead of the "ribbed for her pleasure" thing, you'd have bumpy "kernals o Korn".

Actually, I don't approve of tats..I did consider getting a 12" ruler on that same body part, but realized I'd need to wrap it around both sides and still not use up the whole ruler. <_<

Got the N on my upper right arm. I'm working on another one, I just have to save up the money for it, cuz it'll be very costly. It's gonna be a front shot of memorial spread across my entire lower back

Now that woul be some dedication! If you get it done be sure to post a pic for us. I always liked the high angle shoots from the south endzone. With the field and skyboxes in the shot. I hope you find the cash!

As for the cob johnson; that's just strange. Funny......but strange. :blink:

Got the N on my upper right arm. I'm working on another one, I just have to save up the money for it, cuz it'll be very costly. It's gonna be a front shot of memorial spread across my entire lower back

Now that woul be some dedication! If you get it done be sure to post a pic for us. I always liked the high angle shoots from the south endzone. With the field and skyboxes in the shot. I hope you find the cash!

As for the cob johnson; that's just strange. Funny......but strange. :blink:

More like Baby Corn :corndance

I still don't like the idea of injecting an ink under your protective layer..Maybe try getting a brand.

7475d.jpgBuy online

I even saw one on ebay for $37 (supposedly for branding your steaks for tailgating)..

You'd get all the fun pain you'd want plus probably not ever be able to laser it off..And it wouldn't fade as you got older.

Another cute one for steaks (Or use as a "tramp stamp")?

dad-branding-iron22.jpg

BTOY.jpg