Story about Team X

Let me tell you a little story about team X. Team X, is an nice little team. For the most part they do the right things, they usually make a run at the beginning of the season and their fans get really excited. They start predicting great things in their future. Then they hit a stumbling block. The fans feel let down because they believed this was the team to do it but then the team got embarrassed so the fans were a little embarrassed. Team X comes out the next week, but the wind has already been taken out of their sails. They were feeling pretty good about themselves before, but now they are not so sure. They falter again. The fans don't want to be seen as stupid, so they proclaim that they knew this season was no different than the other and they go about their daily lives. Team X implodes and the fans wait until the next year, where they are promised something even bigger and better. the cycle continues...

The question is... who is team X

Is it every Missouri team for the last 50 years?

The 2008 Missouri Team?

The 2008 Huskers?

I'll let you know in January.

Okay and I went MUTIGER plus also CY to stop brickering. This is a best GBR web and it can be okay to talk GBR-MU or GRB_IowaSt, but stop the MU_IOwaSt.

You can seeother internets for you"re team to fuss with a nother, okay?

I"m not mod or admin so I can"t put a link, but you can know both how.. I did some polls last year.

Plus also why CUBS player? Last time I look, they are Ill. Not MU or Iowa. For sure not GBR of Nebraska.

Only you can know that,but I can"t figure it why?

TuffTiger

Columbai, MU.

Okay and I went MUTIGER plus also CY to stop brickering. This is a best GBR web and it can be okay to talk GBR-MU or GRB_IowaSt, but stop the MU_IOwaSt.

You can seeother internets for you"re team to fuss with a nother, okay?

I"m not mod or admin so I can"t put a link, but you can know both how.. I did some polls last year.

Plus also why CUBS player? Last time I look, they are Ill. Not MU or Iowa. For sure not GBR of Nebraska.

Only you can know that,but I can"t figure it why?

TuffTiger

Columbai, MU.

Ha! Can someone translate this for me?