Fred Phelps and inbreds inbound

Vuren

This is taken from the Westboro Chruch website, hokies that visit this site, please let others know to avoid these intolerant a$$hole$

University of Nebraska Football - v. VA Tech N. 10th St. & Salt Creek Roadway Hussies! We are going to come picket these corn-fed, home-grown hypocrites where they LIVE. God HATES Nebraska. They put people on trial in Nebraska for religious beliefs. Add the fact that God Sent The Shooter (see the video vignette on this at www.signmovies.net) to VA TECH. Talk about a twofer! We shall wrap these facts around their necks while the waddle in to revel. Understand this, you perverts, God does not take a vacation. God does not rest and God is angry with you EVERY DAY! Psalms 7:11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day. 1 Timothy 4:8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come. Here is what is going on in the relationship between YOU and God Nebraska, to wit: Jeremiah 21:5 And I myself will fight against you with an outstretched hand and with a strong arm, even in anger, and in fury, and in great wrath. AND Deuteronomy 11:26 ¶ Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse; 27 A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day: 28 And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known. 29 And it shall come to pass, when the LORD thy God hath brought thee in unto the land whither thou goest to possess it, that thou shalt put the blessing upon mount Gerizim, and the curse upon mount Ebal. 30 Are they not on the other side Jordan, by the way where the sun goeth down, in the land of the Canaanites, which dwell in the champaign over against Gilgal, beside the plains of Moreh? 31 For ye shall pass over Jordan to go in to possess the land which the LORD your God giveth you, and ye shall possess it, and dwell therein. 32 And ye shall observe to do all the statutes and judgments which I set before you this day. Nebraska is ALL CURSES, ALL THE TIME. AMEN!

People that take scripture and twist it into a hate filled diatribe just baffle me. Don't know what else to say.

GBR

i'd like to try and get a counter demonstration there. I've also sent messages to the hokie forums i go to, and said to avoid those areas because of that. I've sent messages to every big 12 forum over on annother site asking for help from anyone in the area, i'm also talking to some of the army guys i played rugby with to help out as well. I will be sending a email To both AD's to alert them to this and to the city government asking to try and prevent them from coming.

Please tell me you're not taking this guy seriously are you???? This guy is nothing but a lunatic a-hole. No one in their right mind takes this guy for granted.

Your best defense/offense against this guy is to ignore him completely. If you set up a counter protest or contact the AD's office or whatever, this guy wins. Ignore him. Don't let it get to you. If this guy realizes he's pushed the right buttons, he's gonna keep pushing them. If you want to contact someone, contact campus security. Let them handle it.

And technically, armed forces personnel are not allowed to protest/counter protest on behalf of the military. They can do so of their own free will, on their own time but NOT while in uniform. Just a little FYI.