Fred Phelps and inbreds inbound

Vuren

Having Fred Phelps hate you is pretty much not relevant to anything. The list of what he hates is so long, it is hard to say it is a badge of honor or shame ot be on it, because just about everything is on it. Ignore him, don't send cameras to cover him, and you take away his reason for being.

oh man, I hope I do not run into these guys when I'm there...especially after I've had a few beers. I may not be responsible for my own actions or words.

I wouldn't mind seeing this done again to them:

I can't stand these people. They picket anything and everything and find some way to relate it to the bible.

ps. a little trivia for you....Shirley Phelps, the lady who pretty much runs the "church" now, had a child out of wedlock. So by her own definition, she's going to hell and god hates her.

"Your prejudice is your own. Don't blame it on God"

These idiots were at our church in Omaha last weekend. They were also at the Nebraska Iowa ST. game last year.. they were on the north side of the stadium down by the railroad tracks. surrounded by the state patrol and there were undercover cops on the bridge walkway so people wouldnt throw stuff at em.

These idiots were at our church in Omaha last weekend. They were also at the Nebraska Iowa ST. game last year.. they were on the north side of the stadium down by the railroad tracks. surrounded by the state patrol and there were undercover cops on the bridge walkway so people wouldnt throw stuff at em.

I sent an email to this guy to see if he wanted to do a little work some free tickets. They can put all the cops on the bridge they want........it won't matter. :woo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Furlong

They always make sure they have plenty of Police protection for their hate. Shirley and her minions turned up at the funeral of Nebraska Army National Guard Spc. William Bailey of Bellevue. Despicable people.

the did the same for a friends buddy(they served together in iraq) in beatrice, when he found out who it was, lets just say he voulenteered some comrades;)

side note the wbc refuses to answer emails about how the women in their church are sluts as well for wearing jeans(gotta love old testament)

One well placed shot to the soft pallet of the face would immediately solve this problem. <_<

As much (EXTREME) fun as that would be, I doubt it would solve anything...Just bring more much needed publicity to their "cause". (They're like Cockroaches that like the lights on).

Watch some of the videos on youtube where they get "attacked" by bikers and watch how they "get off" on an adrenaline rush when their van's windows get broken as they flee.

The thing that would REALLY PI55 them off would be to wear "Free Hugs" T-shirts and give them a hug (Yucky!) and tell them you'll pray for them and ask God to forgive them...Although if I ever am in hell, I hope they have their own separate place there.

Hopefully (for their sake) God has a sense of humor.

If I had the chance I would probably severely injure most of these f'ing SOBs. The world would be better off without them.

Most of us would like to do the same but can't. I am a soldier and they came down to picket a funeral of a dead soldier in McDonald County MO. We were instructed not to lay a single finger on them. They have lawyers and will put you in the hurt locker if you touch them.

I don't know what picketing is going to do at a football game, I"ll be in the stands watching the game, not them.